enjoying sw foods!

Little_Jade

Another late shift and the whilst the men r tucking into their greasy fish and chips im quite happy with my home made spag bol... I would never have said this a year ago!

Another late shift and the whilst the men r tucking into their greasy fish and chips im quite happy with my home made spag bol... I would never have said this a year ago!

Yea i know what you mean. I have been making sw quiche lately and i dont miss the pastry based anymore, I much prefer the sw quiche and I love making sw chicken curry instead of the supermarket thick with salt and fat chicken korma. Especially when you see the difference in the waist, skin and your health.

I love slimming world food, while we were eating our bacon and egg rolls today with salad I said to my boyfriend how I don't understand why anyone would do any other diet.

I love it - I hate how lethargic and bloated takeaway food makes me feel now. My natural eating habits are slowly changing the longer I food optimise :) it's great. Still mastering the art of choosing fruit over Galaxy when my husband is chomping his way through a bar of the caramel stuff though, but give it a few weeks and I'm hoping some juicy pineapple becomes the more attractive option to the old digestive system.

I think the best thing about sw is that you can still have all your fav meals and u dont feel deprived! Il admit I do miss my usual choc n treats sumtimes but it feels nice stepping on the scales and seeing a loss!

That's the best thing though, you can add your fave chocolate or other treats into the plan! I had a new mars caramel last week after weigh in, it was 10 syns!! And a lot of the recipes we can find in the recipe books and magazines are just as tasty as the fattening versions.

I've switched to a lot of meat free stuff since I started slimming world too, such as we never buy extra lean mince, just use asda meat free mince. I havnt had sausage since I can't remember as the linda mcartney italian or rosemary sausages are lovely!! Chicken nuggets well just go for the quorn nuggets or dippers 1/2 syn each they are beautiful. I do love slimming world

That's the best thing though, you can add your fave chocolate or other treats into the plan! I had a new mars caramel last week after weigh in, it was 10 syns!! And a lot of the recipes we can find in the recipe books and magazines are just as tasty as the fattening versions.

I've switched to a lot of meat free stuff since I started slimming world too, such as we never buy extra lean mince, just use asda meat free mince. I havnt had sausage since I can't remember as the linda mcartney italian or rosemary sausages are lovely!! Chicken nuggets well just go for the quorn nuggets or dippers 1/2 syn each they are beautiful. I do love slimming world

Quorn nuggets? I might have a look out for them. would be great with sw chips and syned tomato sauce would make me think im eating naughty but really not lol. Nice idea that. Thanks

I haven't heard of those either. Will definitely be looking out for the Linda McCartney sausages! We eat a largely vegetarian diet - we have meat maybe 3 times a week and almost always just chicken breast or lean mince. Mainly because of budgeting/effort reasons!

I miss chocolate in a weird kind of "I don't really miss it but I still want to eat it" way. I enjoy the sensation of eating it but it makes me feel like crap (ill) and also fat and bloated. Yet I persist in naughty bites :( today I've had 15 syns worth of Jaffa Cake and Cadbury's :( but still on plan, didn't eat too much :)

Back