Epic fail!

ClairV

I can't even get through one day without eating. I started n Tuesday and I get through the day ok, then at night when I make the kids teas I'm picking :-( ill never get into ketosis at this rate. Any advice on how together through the evenings? X

Hiya, I was exactly the same, started on a Saturday, but didn't make it through a whole day till the Tuesday!!! Once I finally done the whole day on Tuesday I knew I couldn't give up.
Just keep reminding yourself why you want this??
I once I've dished my daughters dinner up I make myself busy so I'm not hanging around looking at the leftovers. I'm now on week two after a 8lb loss and I'm feeling great it really is worth it. Stick with it and by Monday/Tuesday your be feeling good too. Xx

Keep busy! I find being bored makes me pick at things! Someone on the forum gave me a great tip about leftovers ~ squirt them with fairy as soon as little ones have finished and you won't be picking at them! Good luck!

If you're going to pick, make it stuff that wont hinder going into ketosis, so basically pure protein like chicken, fish or eggs (obviously nothing battered or fried). I sometimes have hard boiled eggs or wafer thin chicken slices which I eat in tiny bits.

Thanks for your tips. I play darts on a Thursday, I've just got back. Normally I'd have quite a few wines and eat the buffet they put on. Tonight I had a pint of soda water and resisted the hot pizza, meat and potatoes pies, baguettes and sandwiches. It was so hard but I feel proud I did it. X

Well done for resisting!!

And as jael has said if you really feel your gonna pick have some made up protein nibbles in the fridge that you know what effect your ketosis and if you feel like you really can't hold out they are there as your security blanket!

Back