Epsom Salt baths to clear water retention

BuxomBarrister

I had never heard of this until I read something online the other day. Apparently a bath with two cups of Epsom Salt in (it's not actually salt at all, it's magnesium sulphate) will pull a load of toxins and fluid out of your skin via reverse osmosis.

Having read a lot on here about how you must drink lots of water to clear the fat cells out of the water they fill with after your body burns the fat I thought hmmmm. I know I don't drink enough water and I had a feeling I was holding onto a bit of fluid.

Sooooo.... had a bath the other night and weighed myself before and after..... THREE POUNDS LESS!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it!

I'm going to do this twice a week from now on coupled with some body brushing to help the process along.

Delighted with this discovery!

OHHH ME TOO;) ...

I've tried it 3 times now but no noticeable difference :(

Maybe you dont have much water retention? DO you drink a lot of fluid anyway?

No I'm ashamed to say I only have around 3-4 glasses a day, and probably too much coke zero

If this works why isn't everyone sitting in a bath of epsom salts?

It obviously doesnt get rid of rat, just water retentions and it definitely works for me!

FAT even!!

Sounds relaxing regardless.....lovely idea

Where do you get it from?

Has anyone else tried this? I have some of these salts in the cupboard....far too tempting...i'll report back

Please dont do this instead of drinking water, the person that originally posted this thread said they were only drinking 3-4 glasses of water a day, drinking water is vital on this diet as not only does it fill you up, but it flushes out the toxins that are created when your body burns fat.

Back