Erbie gets slim and becomes amazing

erbie

First post here...deep breath and here we go!

My name is Emma and I'm 22. As of this morning I weigh 18.8 stone (260lbs), which is just 3lbs from my highest ever weight :cry:

So yes...that makes me feel pretty rubbish if I'm honest. I've been fairly successful with WW in the past, so I'm jumping on the train again.

I'm allowed 27 points per day, although ideally I'd like to save some for the weekend.

As well as sticking to my points to lose weight, I'd also like more energy. I leave the house at 8.30am and don't get back until 8pm most nights, and I'm doing another course so some nights I'm not back until 10.30. I'm hoping that by increasing the protein in my diet, especially for breakfast, and general eating healthy(ier) will help me to get more energy!

At the moment I don't have exercise plans, as I tend to start all guns blazing and end up giving up by Wednesday! So at the moment the only goal is sticking to my points.

I've planned for today:
Omlette with ham and mushrooms 5.5 points
Houmous with carrot sticks 6 points
Filled pasta and sauce 8 points
Snacks: Muller light 1.5 points
Nectarine 0.5 points
Grapes 1 point
Apple 0.5 points

= 23/27 points.

So here I am. For me, this is it. I want to do it this time. I have a LOT of weight to lose (we're looking at 10 stone/140lbs) and I do not want to be in this same position next year...and the next...and the next.

The "become amazing" part of the title accounts for other things I want to achieve in my life, such as finishing my degree, doing an NVQ in the field I am working in at the moment. Although I don't have to be thin to do these things, I want to achieve all of these alongside each other.

:D Hello and welcome Emma
shall look forward to how you are getting on
good luck with your weightloss journey

Hello Emma :welcome2:

Wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey and look forward to reading your diary.
:D:D:Dxxx

Welcome Emma :) Nice name :p

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi love your name :)
Dont worry about 18 anything that is the past now and you will gain more energy when eating healthly.
Maybe can you go for a walk in your lunch break thats good exercise to start with and it will make your moods better and feel like your doing something for yourself?
Im waiting to start college so I will be stressed soon lol

Well doen for starting and times flies before you know it you'll be 2 stone lighter and have reems of extra energy ;) xx

Back