erm .. the bad breath thing, exactly how bad is it and does it last ? lol

lebody

Im a lash tech so my face is pretty close to my clients, just read about bad breath when go into ketosis will this stay for whole plan? when does it subside after go off plan, instantly or gradually. worried for 2 reasons, first ive mentioned and second meeting old school friend for date in aug (don't laugh) we've been having long distance relationship via fb, we're going to school reunion then spending following day together which Is also why keen to hopefully drop fair amt weight by then, but slightly worried about the bad breath thing lol .. was planning to start reefed Cpl weeks before date, will my breath be back to normal by then ? xx

I find my breath only goes a bit off if I don't drink enough water. If you find your struggling with it then there are certain sprays you can get but not sure what they are. And it should go once you're out of ketosis.

Yes, Boots definitely sells breath spray that is ok to use. It should be sugarfree obviously, but I think they all are. I tend to brush my teeth frequently, drink heaps of water and occasionally use mouthwash. Have a breath spray in my bag when I go out and that's how I cope. I'm a teacher and don't want to be breathing dragon breath on my pupils if possible. If you are refeeding before your date, you should be fine with the breath. Good luck!

Just be careful about frequent teeth brushing as more than 3 times a day can damage your teeth.

thank you cherry blossom great losses by the way, just hoping slim / save answer to my prayers struggled on sw and im sure have ov cyst (scan tomorrow) which is hindering my diet :( x

Agree with Cherry-Blossom, speaking as a Dental Nurse I wouldn't exceed 3x daily brushing, use mouthwash or spray if necessary. That said I haven't experienced bad breath yet! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah the lovely keto breath! lol.

will this stay for whole plan?

I should imagine so if we stay in ketosis. I had mine the whole way through while on plan 100% and have it again now.

I have used the NuPhar breath strips occasionally, I bought them last time I was on slim and save because I read they are lipotrim safe, but could always email S&S to be sure.

Like others have said I find drinking plenty of water helps too.

Back