Erm... the poop thing...

I'm so sorry to make this blunt but I feel its the only way.

My arse really hurt's. Im finding it really difficult to go and obviously because it's quite hard and large stool, its not as easy to get out and 'Im not doing to well at it! Is their any suggestions? I have just taken 2 senecot tablets so we'll see soon but is their anything else?

J

You could take a look in this thread: http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/269395-poo-not-poo-question.html as quite a few suggestions came to light in it. It's not nice when it becomes an issue so I hope your Senecot works.

My advice would be above all else make sure you drink plenty of water as it helps keep things moist and soft. I actually struggled a little today but I know it was down to the few days earlier in the week where I admitted I struggled to get enough water down. I'm back on track now and hopefully you soon will be too.

Once you've managed to get the poo out take psyllium husks regularly. Made SO much difference to me.

Do you take the psyllium husks as capsules or powder in your drinks? Holland & Barrett have both so I didn't know which one to get

thanks for this, i am also having trouble, it makes me feel really uncomfortable, i am going to try the psyllium husks to.... was going to do some zumba in my kitchen but due to not going to the loo..... i feel very lathargic... so having a rest instead.... good luck

I dont know if I can put up with this any more, the pain is unreal! I have tried sennecot, it makes me go but its still rock solid and kills me! What's the best for softening what's already their?

I have only been going once a week and have ended up in agony. I have to take senokot for about 4 days before it works and i take the psillium husks. They have helped but i need something else so i have ordered the fibre clear and am picking it up on Monday. Will let u know how i get on. Good luck x

Can't remember what it's called but your doc can prescribe stuff to make your poo softer.

i use dulcolax and it really does the trick for me, you take it before you go to bed then in the morning all ur problems are solved :)

I use dulcolax too Jo and yes I think it does hun :)

well it pretty much came out like water for me (sorry for the graphics!). unfortunately i inherited my dads constitution and its the stuff he uses which is wh i tried it. hope it helps x

The poop thing is a problem with me today :(

I know the feeling im taking the fibreclear stuff 2 spoonfulls in my black coffee once a day , also im taking senna tablets as well I only seem to go twice a week now I had ibs and went several times a day before I started this so it feels odd only going twice a week!!!!

Has anyone tried Dioctyl? My Doctor gave it to me but wondered what the results would be like?

I know the feeling im taking the fibreclear stuff 2 spoonfulls in my black coffee once a day , also im taking senna tablets as well I only seem to go twice a week now I had ibs and went several times a day before I started this so it feels odd only going twice a week!!!!

My pharmacist told me not to expect to go as much as you used to because you're not eating solids so that might be the reason for the big change to your pooing habits. I'm only going once a week myself and that's with me taking fibreclear every day and senokot on a regular basis too. I've 1 week left of lipotrim TFR before refeed so I'm hoping my "difficulties" will rectify themselves when I start eating again :fingerscrossed:

Starting to be a problem for me, I'm finding it easier to go after drinking a bunch of water though. Hoping it won't affect what the scales say tomorrow!

HI! I am having no trouble with this im quite regular so far, I have been taking the fiberclear stuff from the chemist though, I had a little too much the other day as I forgot id already had some, and I ended up having dioreah!!!!!!!......and got caught a little short :ashamed0005: but don't tell anyone as I'm soooo embarrassed! :ashamed0005: I have it mixed up with my shakes as I found they don't dissolve well in water xx

Back