Extra Easy Ermm number 2 question *sorry*

J.D

Silver Member
My Boyf has been doing Sw with me now for a week and he's finding it really hard to go to the toilet. He's eating his HEB everyday, eating lots of superfree's etc and drinking plenty. Anyone else had this problem and how can he fix it? It's getting him down...

Make sure his heb is something with a lot of fibre in it like ryvita or scan bran ( you can get this from group or from Holland and barret ). Make sure he is eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water

He uses Alpen lights and wholemeal bread for fibre. Maybe he should start using syns on more of these for the day then. Don't think he would touch scan bran lol. Thanks for your reply

some people do struggle, I've heard good things about peppermint and nettle herbal tea to get you going xx

Or prune juice :)

Lol i had this prob after having my son last year and unfortunately the only thing that helped was scan bran with a lot of water. I used to eat one weetabix for breakfast and 2 scan bran for lunch. Also all bran helped too x

Tell him to try bran flakes, mushy peas and baked beans too :)

Unfortunately the increase in fibre from all the SF eaten can cause constipation so try increasing your clear fluids & that should help

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I have IBS and suffer with bloating sometimes on Sw... Fennel and peppermint tea works wonders and tastes nice too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would definitely recommend scan bran with lots and loads of water. Seems to makes things worse at first but after couple of days you feel great (and, sorry for being graphic but proper emptied!)

Thanks for the replies everybody. Just wanted to reassure him it's probably to do with the diet rather than his spine he's been having problems with. His doc told him if he has trouble going the loo to go back immediately but I'm sure it's the diet. I've not been feeling 100% myself.

Will try persuade him to use scan bran lol. He eats lots of beans also.

Definitely try slimatee from holland and barrettes its a tea you drink just before bed and in the morning you will need the loo

Definitely try slimatee from holland and barrettes its a tea you drink just before bed and in the morning you will need the loo

Hi tracie..is the slimatee any good for weightloss? Or does it just make you go to the loo? Is it right you drink it for two weeks then have a break? Sorry for interupting this thread!

Hi tracie..is the slimatee any good for weightloss? Or does it just make you go to the loo? Is it right you drink it for two weeks then have a break? Sorry for interupting this thread!

Don't think it really helps with weight loss but is good if your feeling bloated and what a flatter tummy. You can take it for up to two weeks and then you have to have a break for a least two weeks.

Back