Estimated Syn value for my meal out?

KittyKatKayl

My body is a temple ...
Hi everyone,

I did SW like a year ago, fell off the wagon, gained a lot of weight and now here I am!

I use green days and I'm going out for an accountancy ball this weekend but I have no idea how to Syn for it?

I told them I'm vegan (which is easier then saying a veggie who is dairy intollerant but eats eggs, LOL! My bf calls it Kayleightarian ;) ) so they have told me my food will be:

Reception: glass of champagne

Starter: Tomato and sweet basil soup with a beetroot crisp

Main: Stuffed augbergine with Mexican flavoured rice

Pudding: Fruit salad

I plan to drink Gin & slimline tonics (is that the lowest syn drink going?)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!
love & light xxx

It depends on how the food has been prepared though. Has oil been used or sugar added? I'd suggest just enjoy yourself and maybe eat a few less sins per day to cover yourself. Just an idea :)

It depends on how the food has been prepared though. Has oil been used or sugar added? I'd suggest just enjoy yourself and maybe eat a few less sins per day to cover yourself. Just an idea :)

I have no idea how it will be prepared unfortunately! I will obviously be good until then and the rest of the week (my weigh-in is Thursday) :)

Hopefully it won't be too many syns!
It is probably in my favour that I'm on the vegan meal menu - no butter/ creams etc and not having the chocolate fudge cake!

Well you're not exactly going mad are you? I reckon just enjoy yourself, count the champagne and G&T. There's no bread type stuff or cheese in the menu, I think just enjoy, have a nice night out. Lovely menu btw... enjoy! :)

Well you're not exactly going mad are you? I reckon just enjoy yourself, count the champagne and G&T. There's no bread type stuff or cheese in the menu, I think just enjoy, have a nice night out. Lovely menu btw... enjoy! :)

Thanks Sulis I will :D

Back