Puddings Eton Mess

helenmcloughlin92

Hi,

Does anyone know of any recipes for Eton Mess that are SW friendly?? Wanting a yummy treat for pudding tonight!

Thank you :)

Helen.

Use light spray cream or WW cream and a crumbled ready made meringue with some chopped fruit. The syns will vary depending on brand but it should come in easily under 5 syns and you can bulk the cream out with a swirl of vanilla yoghurt if you like!!!

even better you could use some 0% total yogurt, some raspberries and strawberries and a meringue!! the 0% is free so will make the syns even less

One of my favourite puds! My version is 2.5 syns per serving:

For the "cream" I mix quark with fat-free fromage frais - beat them together, add sweetener to taste and a little flavoring/essence of your choice (vanilla and mint both work well with the strawberries I think). If the mixture is left to stand for a while in the fridge it seems to turn lovely & light and is the nearest to thick cream I've managed so far.

Add in some chopped up strawberries plus a few raspberries.

I use the ready made Tesco Finest meringue nests which are 2.5 syns each - usually one crumbled over it is enough per serving.

I crumble a meringue nest (3 syns) over chopped sweetened strawberries & raspberries and top with a coconut greek style muller light (1/2 syn) and 1tbsp light spray cream (1 syn) and it is delish. Don't always have the cream but it makes it much nicer

Back