Euphoria when in ketosis, what will it feel like?

I'm very happy and have been since I started, not sure if it's euphoria due to the plan and me being in ketosis or if I am just happy to be seeing such fast changes to how I look and feel but I guess I am a bit euphoric about it all. Not singing and shouting from the roof tops but feel happier than I have for MONTHS x

I'm very happy and have been since I started, not sure if it's euphoria due to the plan and me being in ketosis or if I am just happy to be seeing such fast changes to how I look and feel but I guess I am a bit euphoric about it all. Not singing and shouting from the roof tops but feel happier than I have for MONTHS x

wow! 11lbs in 1 weeks! I'd be estatically happy too! ur doing so brill :) r u finding it tough? xox

I'm finding it a breeze if I'm honest that's how I can kind of relate to your post re euphoria. I'm not hungry, I feel better, I look better already and my fitness had improved all within 10 days.
I am still cooking for my family and food doesn't bother me one little bit. This plan is so right for me as I know point blank if I eat I will blow it, come out of ketosis and feel crap. I used to skip meals on a regular basis so this is just a extension of that for me. I have porridge for breakfast, a hot choc for lunch and a soup on a evening so I still have 2 bowls of food a day which I eat with a spoon so even the soup still feels like I'm eating x

I'm finding it a breeze if I'm honest that's how I can kind of relate to your post re euphoria. I'm not hungry, I feel better, I look better already and my fitness had improved all within 10 days.
I am still cooking for my family and food doesn't bother me one little bit. This plan is so right for me as I know point blank if I eat I will blow it, come out of ketosis and feel crap. I used to skip meals on a regular basis so this is just a extension of that for me. I have porridge for breakfast, a hot choc for lunch and a soup on a evening so I still have 2 bowls of food a day which I eat with a spoon so even the soup still feels like I'm eating x

Yeah, that's what I'm planning on too, having a soup & porridge daily so that it feels like eating. I can't wait til I see it in myself, I think that's the point I'll have 110% motivation - other diets always failed for me cause it took too long & i lost interest! xox

Back