eurgh... something doesnt feel right!?

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question...
Today I feel bigger and heavier than I felt 3 days ago when I started SW again?! Is this normal?
I feel really bloated and... I can't really explain it, I just feel "eurgh"
If you wouldn't mind having a look at my diary, on the link below, just to see if I am eating anything that could possibly be making me fell this was I would really appreciate it. Any tips or comments would be great.
Thank you x

Your food diary is great!
You could be bloated just because eating diff types of food than normal. Please hang on in there and see how your weigh in.
What days WI?

Are you drinking enough water? Sometimes I feel like this if I dont drink enough water.

I remember feeling like this when I started ... and quite often during the first few months.

Hang on in there Nettie - it's just your body adjusting to the new-style healthy you!

As it happens I have just popped into your diary - all looking good hun!

You have suddenly changed from having a (presumably) fairly unhealthy diet to packing in the healthy stuff so it's only natural your body will react to the increased fibre. Make sure you are drinking loads of water and some people find peppermint tea and activia yoghurts (fat free of course) help with the bloating. But it will get better as your body becomes more accustomed to the extra work you are asking it to do.

Yes feel exactly the same , restarted on Monday after a few months of eating badly . Agree it could be the fibre increase, I just feel so bloated, and have taken gaviscon to help with the indigestion! Also have a bad back and a bad knee! I'm putting it down to wine withdrawal!

Your food diary is great!
You could be bloated just because eating diff types of food than normal. Please hang on in there and see how your weigh in.
What days WI?

WI day is Monday. Very nervous!

Are you drinking enough water? Sometimes I feel like this if I dont drink enough water.

I hardly drink anything at all to be honest, I had 2 cups of coffee, a hot sugar free juice and a moccachino. Will try and drink lots of water the rest of the week.

Yes feel exactly the same , restarted on Monday after a few months of eating badly . Agree it could be the fibre increase, I just feel so bloated, and have taken gaviscon to help with the indigestion! Also have a bad back and a bad knee! I'm putting it down to wine withdrawal!

Sounds like definate wine withdrawal to me! lol x

I used to get really bloated during the first week but from my experience, if you stick with it then your body will get used to it.

Yep ! Will be having a glass or 2 on Friday night (syned) so will probably be fighting fit on Saturday lol

Back