eurgh stresshead

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Can someone come and lock my fridge and cupboard doors. Also take my phone and purse incase of takeaway attempts.

Not having a good day today, in fact this week is turning out to be pretty pants.

Not diet wise, just life wise. Lifetime habit of turning to food for comfort and I have so far today resisted eating anything naughty and I need it to carry on that way.

Just need to stay calm and keep myself occupied. I'm shattered, Toddler is testing my patience, Money Worries, Family Problems and all the rest getting to me today.

Rant over.

Can someone come and lock my fridge and cupboard doors. Also take my phone and purse incase of takeaway attempts.

Not having a good day today, in fact this week is turning out to be pretty pants.

Not diet wise, just life wise. Lifetime habit of turning to food for comfort and I have so far today resisted eating anything naughty and I need it to carry on that way.

Just need to stay calm and keep myself occupied. I'm shattered, Toddler is testing my patience, Money Worries, Family Problems and all the rest getting to me today.

Rant over.

Really sorry. sounds like life is a bit of a bummer at the mo. you have done really well so far. you have not given in. life can be really tough and i know the attraction in trying to get comfort from food. but you have done well so far. keep at it. when i am stressed i try (i dont always manage it) to remember nothing ever stays the same. this to will pass. it is just such a pain waiting for it to pass. hope your day gets better.

Sending positive vibes a padlock for your purse n padlocks for the fridge n cupboard n a hug for you x

Sending feel good vibes to you! Take a deap breath, count to ten! Glass of water!

Remember it takes 45 mins for a takeaway to be delivered! You can cook something within that time..

My kids drive me to food often!! I am now trying to reach for a glass water, healthy snack etc!!

You can do it!!!

Thanks all, Still feeling rubbish today, but I didnt give into the comfort food. Off to Tesco tonight to do the weekly shop and i'm going to stick to my list otherwise I will end up putting Kettle Crisps in or something silly like that! lol.

Hope you feel better soon. You should be really proud you're sticking with it all even when you're not feeling so good.

thanks hun, feeling better tonight, I think its just a case of the PMT. Due on in a day or two so its just hormones! Lovely things eh x

hobnobsmummy said:
thanks hun, feeling better tonight, I think its just a case of the PMT. Due on in a day or two so its just hormones! Lovely things eh x

You should be really proud that you've stuck at it. We are all proud of you x

Awww behave you two you are going to make me cry lol. x

Thank you. I live literally a 2 min walk away from the local Kebab Shopm Chip shop, Chinese takeaway and Indian takeaway all in one stretch, so my willpower to resist has been pushed to the limit.
Went to Tesco tonight and bought lots of lovely healthy things and some teacakes and soya yoghurts as a "treat" Just need the pounds to start falling off now so I can keep motivated with it.

Thank you. I live literally a 2 min walk away from the local Kebab Shopm Chip shop, Chinese takeaway and Indian takeaway all in one stretch, so my willpower to resist has been pushed to the limit.
Went to Tesco tonight and bought lots of lovely healthy things and some teacakes and soya yoghurts as a "treat" Just need the pounds to start falling off now so I can keep motivated with it.

well done you for getting health foods. keep going as you are doing well.:D

Back