Euro Diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Springador, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Has anyone heard of this or know anyone who is on it, I read about it in the paper and wondered if its worth trying. Its dearer than CDC but I cant get back into it so though a change might help.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. apia08

apia08 Full Member

cambridge Diet
    I just saw the website and looks very similar to CDC - don't know anything else about it :-
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

i tried eurodiet.. but at the time i wasnt in the position to try it tbh.. and i didnt do very well.. :(.. But it does sound good.. and some of the stuff is yummy.. Im quite a fussy person. so the omlettes and bars and stuff didnt really do me.. but if you search eurodiet in the search bit.. you will find some threads regarding it.. i know there was one lady on here who was doing it..

good luck

x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.