EuroDisney Paris

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone no the best place to book to go to Disney in Paris?

Does anyone no the best place to book to go to Disney in Paris?

I'm going in the middle of August with my 5 kids (4 of whom are over 11) and the cost for 7 of us to stay in Disney was prohibitive so we're actually tagging 4 days in Paris onto a Canvas camping holiday. We are using a campsite about 20 mins drive from Disney and we pay for the entrance tickets seperately. Various people told me that the rooms on Disney site were very small for a family of 4 so for my giants we'd need 2 rooms.

good luck

Thanks for that we are going to book tonight for either 14th aug or 21st this work out just over £900 for 2 adults and one child.

We went in August and would love to go again but it is very pricey. Have stayed at Explorer Hotel (cos it was the only place which took five of us) and last time in Sequona Lodge. We travelled on the Eurostar and it cost a bomb but well worth the money. On site was good and we walked down and looked at the Santa Fee which looked really good. Take a good pair of shoes as this is the only time I have been on holiday and lost weight mainly due to all the walking!

Hey there, not sure if you have booked but I booked mine independantly from expedia.

Stayed in the holiday inn at disney and it was gorgeous (the my travellers hotel is also nice!)

It was an amazing holiday.

We went and stayed at the Radisson, just outside the park, it was lovely and a shuttle to take you to the park.

Have fun x

Back