1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Even my feet are slimmer!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 10June2014, 8 July 2014 Social URL.

1. 10June2014

10June2014 Well-Known Member

The weight loss is costing a fortune, not even my shoes fit any more.

My feel have got slimmer and I've had to replace my entire wardrobe including shoes now. I thought I just had wide feet before, but now I think I was just so bloated and my feet were swollen so much. Got skinny feet now lol

Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

My feet went from a size 4 to a 3. Now I really struggle getting shoes! They do look dinky though!

4. Autumn76

Autumn76 Well-Known Member

I've gone from an 8 to a 7 then a 6.5 and now some of them (not all luckily) are too big! I have expensive tastes in shoes too aghhh x

5. 8541boo

8541boo Well-Known Member

Birkenstocks are great can adjust the buckle!

6. minecraftmum

minecraftmum Well-Known Member

last time on CD i went fron a 5 to a 4.lol

7. minecraftmum

minecraftmum Well-Known Member

I agree and they are so comfy.x

8. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

i went from a 7 to a 6 and now i'm a 5.5! I used to have expensive taste in shoes, but none of them fit anymore! :(

9. what a pity![​IMG]