Evenin all...

Lardylizi

Hiya... well ive done it, got my shakes and all ready to go, have told the family Im not doing the 'do' on Sunday and Im starting tomorrow...wahey Im really excited :eek: one day at work tomorrow which should be fine because Im all hyped up to do it, then 3 days at home which will make the worst bit easier because I can 'busy' myself to take my mind of not eating, then by the time Im back to sitting at my desk on Tues Ill be on day 5 so fingers crossed will be feeling more comfortable and used to it...

Hows everyone been today?

well done lizi....you've made the first step which can sometimes be the hardest. Make sure you keep coming on the forum, it helps me no end, in another post I mentioned how I nearly reached for something I shouldn't have, yet because I knew I'd be coming here and would feel that I would have to confess it stopped me! Sad, but true.......xx

Thanks ladies the support on here is fantastic, and to be honest its just my cup of tea cause Im a right chatterbox and love my msn & facebook etc so Ill just entertain myself online to keep me off the food....lol x x

Back