evening all

nephilim

Hi all. Name is Carl. Not sure if men are allowed but I can't find a mens forum for weight loss so here I am.

About me

I'm 28, and I'm 29 in February. I am a father of 2 girls aged 5 and 6months. I am severely overweight and it took being shamed by my 5 year old to realise how bad it's gotten (got to love her honesty).

My starting weight was 27st 9lbs. I've been going to slimming world for 6 weeks and I am now 25st 12.5lbs. My aim is to get to around 17/18 st which was my rugby weight 10 years ago. I've been slimmer of the week once and I am happy to report I am making progress but really I need that extra support from a group of like minded individuals.

I look forward to being here.

Hi all. Name is Carl. Not sure if men are allowed but I can't find a mens forum for weight loss so here I am. About me I'm 28, and I'm 29 in February. I am a father of 2 girls aged 5 and 6months. I am severely overweight and it took being shamed by my 5 year old to realise how bad it's gotten (got to love her honesty). My starting weight was 27st 9lbs. I've been going to slimming world for 6 weeks and I am now 25st 12.5lbs. My aim is to get to around 17/18 st which was my rugby weight 10 years ago. I've been slimmer of the week once and I am happy to report I am making progress but really I need that extra support from a group of like minded individuals. I look forward to being here.

Hi Carl :) of course men are allowed here!

Pop along to the WEMITTS section under Slimming Clubs then A lot of weight to lose? Join the WEMITTS.

That stands for we mean it this time :D

Loads of us there started at similar weights to you and have long journeys ahead. We have a very motivation 2015 challenge you can join, also monthly challenges and daily ones :)

You've done really well so far! You will be back to your rugby playing ways in no time!

Louise x

Back