Evenings - Avoiding breaking!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sam R, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Sam R

Sam R Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Does anyone else find they are fine all day, but as soon as they get home thats when the urges kick in BADLY!!!

I trying to find ways of avoidin teh kitchen at all costs, its startin to cost me money as I am always goin to the cinema! lol

Any tips, or quotes I can remember! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Im with you Sam. Its like torture for me at home in the evening!!! My oh goes to work at 7pm and then im left on my own with 2 kids and a kitchen full of nice!!!

I started writing in a blog to help me everytime i was tempted. or i invite people over to babysit me!! lol just remember....little pickers where bigger knickers!

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    the mantra 'its only food!' helped me
    daisy x

5. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Do anything you can to keep busy, have a nice long treaty bath, do some cleaning and sorting, paint your nails (hard to raid the fridge with wet nail poilish!) I think my house has never been as clean and organised as when I was in abstinence.

Jez
    xx

6. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    when you get any sort of temptation divert your attention to minimins, doing a chore :D and soon you'll forget about it

7. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    I'm the same Sam, I'm fine at work all day but as soon as I get home at 5pm my mind goes towards eating.

To distract myself I have xbox360, DVD movies, Internet, tv, books/comics, drawing, guitar and the gym.

It's true what they say, if you distract yourself with something, ANYTHING (even cleaning!) as soon as you start to crave someting, you'll be suprised how quickly the craving is forgotten :) if all else fails, go to bed! You can't crave while you're asleep :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.