Everybody is noticing my weight loss!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tamgredan, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Tamgredan

Tamgredan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(20.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And yes it feels great!

Everybody in work is saying that im melting away, and they all know im on CD and most ask me every week "how much did you loose this week"

I work with over 300 people, most being men!

I would really advise telling people that you on this diet, it been the hardest but most rewarding thing ive evr done. I feel that im not lying to everybody about why im not eating, and its really nice to have the extra support.

There has been a few sceptics out there, but now they see me happy and jolly all day long (even with the treat of redundancy looming over us all) and obviosuly im shrinking, nobody can be sceptical about real life proof can they?

My boss today also made me do a twirl in the office so he could have a good look at me, and i reveled in the positive comments.

I know i will loose my weight on CD, that a fact! i love this diet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. indie mummy

indie mummy New Member

well done for your weight loss so far. I did the cambridge about 18 years ago - i think it had just come out then and lost 21/2 stone in a month!. i felt fantstic whilst on it and the only draw back for me ( and as a result the weight gain) was that the person who i brought it from didnt have knowledge to pass onto peole to maintain their success and getting back to "normal" eating. i hope you have the support in place and well done again.:p

4. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done you! Glad it's really paying off and good luck for the future.

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    How lovely for you, like you ive told everybody im on cd and did get lots of support at the start, now they are just used to it, which is great too, enjoy the attention you deserve it.

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hon, thats amazing.... Your doing fab, and I too told people Im on cd
    You have done so well.. Enjoy the attention hon..
    Keep smiling xxx

7. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its a great feeling isnt it, im so pleased for you.

Im just getting stares as part of my job is school runs, so mums are looking at me and thinking hmmmm whats her secret lol, it feels good though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.