everyone done their census?

ColJack

Gold Member
Have you all done and sent in your census forms today??

Did mine a couple of weeks ago - just had to leave the one 'tick' to do today in case I had an unexpected visitor!

Yeah I did it online last week.

Just finished it online - always last minute. :D

Done! :) Online, took no time to do. :)

Oops forgot all about it; been so busy.
Will do tomorrow ;)

Did mine yesterday - will post it tomorrow (couldn't be bothered to find a post box yesterday)

I was thinking that kankles when i was filling it in.

Dont understand why they need all of the informatioin they asked for.

Roziee said:
I was thinking that kankles when i was filling it in.

Dont understand why they need all of the informatioin they asked for.

I know, tbh, I was a little ticked off at some of the questions. Nothing is private these days.

Is it just me or do you find the questions really invasive?

Absolutely - we were talking about it yesterday when filling it in. Some of the questions were totally unnecessary and made me feel like I was applying for something or being checked up on.

Glad it wasn't just me! I was cussing to myself filling it in, my oh was laughing, but I felt a real invasion of my privacy! They'll have cameras in our homes next!!!

I did mine online last week x

Other than the health and religion questions, do you not think the government in some capacity knows all of the things it is asking already? If you have ever claimed a benefit of any sort, or paid council tax, then much of this information is already at their disposal.

Its an inconvenience, but there is really very little on there that they dont already know. Its just a way of taking a snapshot of society that will provide an insight into the public of 2011 and provide a record for future generations. Dont think too much about it.

MadameLaMinx said:
Other than the health and religion questions, do you not think the government in some capacity knows all of the things it is asking already? If you have ever claimed a benefit of any sort, or paid council tax, then much of this information is already at their disposal.

Its an inconvenience, but there is really very little on there that they dont already know. Its just a way of taking a snapshot of society that will provide an insight into the public of 2011 and provide a record for future generations. Dont think too much about it.

Agreed! But does make you wonder why they would spend loads of cash we don't have at the moment to ask questions they pretty much know the answers to already!

Back