Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

nettie

Gold Member
Well hello there AGAIN everyone at minimins.
So here I am for the... well I've lost count how many times.... again with desperation to lose weight.
I am just getting fatter and fatter and I was going to wait until the 1st January before starting this journey but I knew that I would spend until that date eating a load of rubbish. So I started yesterday instead and the good news is that my OH has started too! The support from him is great and although its only day 2 I have a different feeling about it this time. I cant explain it but I feel like my head is in the right place and I know that there is only myself who can do this... and it won't be eay but I just need to stay strong and give it my best.
I gave up last time due to stress and anxiety which were work related but that is under control now and I can concentrate on making myself physically well and healthy.

I will be hanging around here an awful lot, we are doing this from home so will probably be asking alot of questions so thanks in advance xx

well today has gone very well, although i havent had any hex B's yet and im stuffed! dunno what im going to do about that really?! note to self: use a hex b for breakfast tomorrow!
had loads of water melon which my favourite at the mo. so all round a pretty good second day :)

Good luck nettie and its great to hear your OH is doing this with you this time. Its good that you can support each other as well as using minis as extra help. Keep us posted on your journey

Morning Texty, thanks for stopping by.
Day 3 and I am finding this so much easier having my OH eating the same as me, we just had bacon, lettuce and tomatoe sandwiches for breakfast and i am well and trully stuffed. I am dying to jump on the scales for a sneaky peek lol x

Hi Nettie :)

I used to struggle to use my healthy B's all the time so now I either use them for breakfast, either porridge or weetabix or if I'm having a green day I will use them on something like tuna to have with a jacket potato :) x

Stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from the scales lol - im a serial weigher lol so cant tell you not to as i use mine at least twice a day.

Hi Nettie :)

I used to struggle to use my healthy B's all the time so now I either use them for breakfast, either porridge or weetabix or if I'm having a green day I will use them on something like tuna to have with a jacket potato :) x

i think i need to plan my meals a little better and then ill fit them in somewhere, i should probably buy some alpen lights then i can snack on them

Stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from the scales lol - im a serial weigher lol so cant tell you not to as i use mine at least twice a day.

i have stayed away, i wont weigh in in the evening when my tummy is full. i am a morning weigher lol x

haha i think its needed, do you see much difference between each weigh in and do you have an official weigh in day/time? x

My scales are usually 1lb out compared to SW - my WI is a Wed evening so I eat very light on a Wed lol. There can be anything between 1 and 3lb gain on mine when i weigh morning and then again at night.

I weighed this morning and they showed 1 off since i weighed on Thurs this week - I live in hope

ok ok i couldnt help myself i have been on the scales! i am 100% certain they are wrong though as they say i have lost 5lbs since Thursday???!!!! i dont weigh in anywhere else other than my own scales and i put them in exactly the same place each time (i only know that as i line them up with the joins on the laminate lol)

lol i put mine on the same tile in the bathroom right in front of the toilet bowl - what is your nominated weigh day at home? 5lbs is do able they could be right

my weigh in day is thursday mornings, if i could lose 5lbs this week i will be happy with that :)

i have an awful lot to lose though so i am hoping to have a few bigger losses at first, i would like to lose 70lbs in 2013 (5 stone) and then probably another 2.5stone after that. its going to be long and difficult journey im sure but i need to do this for my health and to be there for my children who are only 8 and 5. im a bit scared im going to end up with loose skin and i dont wanna lose my boobs but we shall see!
have you set a target? x

My boobs have gone down but i dont wanna lose any more off them lol. Ive set a target of 11st but as i get close i may change it, it depends how im feeling, the last time i lost a significant amount people told me i looked ill lol.

11st means i need about another 21lbs off I want to be there for my hols in April - id be happy with another 14 leading up to that as i dont wanna be the beached whale any more

i dont wanna be thin at all, i would look daft anyway, i have really big hips so to be too thin id look rediculous. my oldest sister is really skinny to the point that her belly dips in but she still has big hips and thighs. i wanna look like my body belongs to me, not too different people lol x

Lol when i lost last time I felt fab and I thought I looked great - but obviously not in other peoples eyes. Im 5'6 and a medium frame so id look silly being a size 8-10 a nice 12/14 will do me ty kindly lol

yeah i would be happy with a size 12/14, im an embarrassing size 22 at the moment x

Back