• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Everyone out on the drink?

JemmaBe

Silver Member
Not me :)

I went to the gym earlier, love it on a Friday it is either completely empty or just has a few older people and that is it.

hondapeeps

Gold Member
S: 17st0lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st8lb Loss: 1st4lb(7.56%)
Hiya, I dont really drink anymore. It makes me feel so horrible (not just hungover). I have psoriasis and drink just makes it worse.

So I am sitting with a cup of tea dn a bowl of pickled onions! Superfree! Woo hoo!

Lucky7

Lucky7
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm having a lovely night in. Apart from telly is rubbish.

suplizi

I see the light!
S: 15st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 5st5lb(35.21%)
no drink for me this weekend, had wine last weekend and try to only drink once a fortnight (ish)

Helen xxx

Morgawr

Silver Member
G: 10st7lb
I don't drink either - just lurking around t'internets tonight with tv on in the background (blue planet at the moment!) off to bed in a mo though methinks

ColJack

Gold Member
S: 33st5.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 16st9lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 13st8.5lb(40.75%)
I don't drink, never really did except the usual 16-20ish "drinking to get drunk once a week" phase...

And my bunnies don't want to know..

:'(
is that a euphamism?;)

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 13st8lb C: 12st3.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 1st4.5lb(9.74%)
I don't go out drinking at all really! It's usually a special occasion! I'm trying to keep off the wine at the mo to kick start my losses again!

lolacola

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 2st3lb(18.45%)
Hmm, nope :) Sorely tempted to have a bottle of red wine tonight, but I shall refrain. I do enjoy a drink but am cutting back to 2 glasses per week.

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
Looks like it doesn't it..

OH has been in bed for over a hour. Sky box is having a tantrum.

And my bunnies don't want to know..

:'(
Naughty bunnies.......so ungrateful when mummy needs a cuddle !!!!!

Yes Steve ,I am the only naughty one, I was having a drink, a nice bottle of a good Spanish Rioja and boy did it go down well after a whole week of caring for the old lady. It was delicious but time to call a halt to it.

ChicaConCurvas

Not the only one! I was in......but drinking vodka and watching 'every which way you can' - loved it! :D I didn't finish my allowance though so, after we've been out tonight and I've got the car safely home, I plan to have another couple! :p

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Naughty bunnies.......so ungrateful when mummy needs a cuddle !!!!!

Yes Steve ,I am the only naughty one, I was having a drink, a nice bottle of a good Spanish Rioja and boy did it go down well after a whole week of caring for the old lady. It was delicious but time to call a halt to it.
I just knew you'd be the rebel - or one of the ringleaders ;)

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I just knew you'd be the rebel - or one of the ringleaders ;)
Moi..............Que no !!! Just a very happy and rational old gal !!! She says a raising a glass of red stuff.........ribena noooooooo do not be silly !!!