EveryRose Returns! ~ This time I'm eating myself thin, SW stylee!

EveryRose

Hello everyone!

Wow I forgot I was a member here until I tried to log on and it worked! Yay!

Okay...bit of background info for you...I started dieting way back in 2008 and I managed to lose 3st...but I gained it back :( I was calorie counting then so when I went off it I gained 2stone of it back on again!

Anyway...I am now on Slimming World and have been on it for 12weeks on Wednesday, wow time flies! I am doing Extra Easy and can't believe how easy it actually is! The weight is falling off me. I've lost 1st 4lb so far and only gained once, which was last week as it was my daughters birthday. Only gained 0.5lb anyway and that's great what with the amount of crap I managed to consume LOL.

I want to get down to 10st 6.5lb as my first target, at the moment I am 13st 2.5lb.

I am DETERMINED!!! I WILL do this!!

My friend is also coming to Slimming World with me, and we meet up nearly everyday and eat lunch together etc and also do the Wii Fit and Just Dance 3. We support each other which really helps.

Hope you find my blog interesting, I do ramble on rather a lot LOL

Thanks!

Well today went well, this morning I had 2 slices of WM toast with jam on and afterwards a banana which tasted rather revolting as I hadn't long brushed my teeth, but I ate it anyway. Took an apple with me and ushered the children out the door and we walked 15mins to school.
Once children were in school, I started to walk down the road, my friend gave me a lift to the bus stop and I took a trip to my local shopping centre and spent too much money on not a lot to show for it!

Came home, had a Pot Shot for lunch along with a Muller Light and another banana. Oh and a cuppa tea too with two WW cookies. Went on Facebook for a bit then pottered around doing a bit of tidying up. You know how kids leave stuff before school, PJs thrown about etc ugh LOL.

School run time can quickly so I went out the door armed with an apple in pocket and headphones in ears and took a walk to the Co-Op so I could top up my leccy key. Then walked quickly to school trying not to sing with my headphones on!!

Got to school, chatted to my friends as we waited for our little angels *cough*, collected my daughter first and she's not had a good day AGAIN. Ugh. The other 3 came out of school fine, no problems. Handed them a packet of sweets each as their Tuesday treat. Walked home and pottered around doing their dinner.

I fell asleep about 5.30pm for half an hour, I was so drained. Got a sore throat now actually so I hope I'm not coming down with anything.

Once kids were all in bed I did mine and hubbys dinner. We had Sainsbury Be Good To Yourself Cumberland Sausages, 0.5syn each (so we had 4 each hehe) and roasted new potatoes, baked beans and mushrooms!

Don't know why but I have a real mushroom munch on lately, every night I seem to have mushrooms, if I don't have them my meal doesn't feel complete if you know what I mean?! And no I'm not pregnant before you ask, no more for me LOL.

Don't know if this is a side effect of losing weight but I have been going to the toilet a hell of a lot recently, bladder wise that is. Anyone found that or maybe it's not related at all?

God yeah, all the water and green tea I've been drinking I can't stay off. Busy day yest for you. Hope your daughter has a better day today.

She had a much better day today, but she was put in Year 3 class (she's in Year 2) and she did Year 3 Maths. I think she's bored of being in Year 2!

Glad it's not just me peeing like a racehorse!!

Anyway...I got my Club 10 today woohoo!!

I bought EA Sports Active 2 today from Sainsburys, only £7.99 for the Wii! Couldn't believe how cheap it is now! Had 15mins of that earlier and I was exhausted, my legs are aching so bad now, must've done some good then eh? LOL

Must be something wrong with me? I treated myself to a Homer Simpson donut from Sainsburys to have after weigh-in tonight, I took one bit and that was it. I don't like them anymore! Has anyone elses tastes changed since being on SW? I've got a Muller Light instead!

Thank you scorpiod :)

Today my friend and I celebrated getting my Club10 in style...we went to Lloyds Bar and had a curry with poppadoms and naan bread, glass of wine and a mahoosive dessert LOL. Back on track already now though. No dinner for me, will just have a Mugshot I think. Felt nice to treat ourselves though! Paying for it now though, the curry is repeating on me badly!

I've got all week to work it off as Wednesday is WI day....that's if I can as my legs are so sore from yesterday's EA Sports Active 2 I did. Hurts to walk let alone do anything else!

Hello!

Today I got straight back onto plan again. Had 1 slice of HEB toast with Flora (1syn) and a banana for breakfast. For lunch a Mugshot and banana, snack was a packet of WW biscuits (2.5syns) and a packet of Mini Party Rings (5.5 syns).

For dinner I will be having a black bean sauce with chicken and noodles (or rice not decided yet) and stir fry veg :) No sure on the syns on the sauce yet but will check later.

HEA is milk, I need to remember to drink it, had three cups of tea today so will have 100ml later before bed I think.

Not been on for a few days, things are going well though.

Hope it shows the result I want tomorrow!

Will update later, got to take the kids to school in a bit.

Hey, since I been on I have lost another 4lb so well pleased about that :)

Got poorly children at the moment so I'm finding it hard to get any exercise in, can't go out and can't do my Wii either cos the kids constantly want me or the TV or something or other. Back to normal next week I hope!

Back