Ex slimming World - WW again

Hi All

I started WW in February with the new Propoints and I put on a pound and then I gave up..

I then tried SW in july as weight was creeping on and found the Sw plan very restrictive but enjoyed the amount I could eat. From July til now I have only lost 4lb which is good but it did not agree with me. Other members were losing loads and I was not. Very disheartening. I realised that sw was not for me and did not fit in with my busy lifestyle with family commitments and work etc. i know the plan works just not for me.. My portions were far too big too..

I started WW on Tuesday and I was really impressed with the meeting. My new consultant was not there and we had a temp cover who was fantastic. She explained the plan to me for the first time I felt I could achieve and succeed.

I weighed in at 14st 9:( however since starting. I've also learnt that my portions were way too big.. I'm enjoying eating in moderation and am weighing everything that goes into my mouth.

I'm hoping this plan works this time for me as I really feel more determined to do it this time. I like that I can buy a ready meal and fit it into the plan etc. this plan suits my lifestyle more.

I just have to learn ww family recipes as I can't rely on ready meals forever. Any help or suggestions appreciated as trying to get head around this plan still.:)

I am going to succeed on this plan this time. Feeling positive. I just wish i had stayed in it in Feb despite my weight gain.. Lesson learned

Good luck to everyone. I would love a buddy for support too....

Hey!
Welcome back to WW :D

The lil book you get with your folder is great for pointing up everything and there are some recipes as well in the booklets that come with.
The WW recipe books are great as well!
I'm starting to read them and I'm getting great ideas for meals for more than 1 :)
I'm going to post them on my food diary tomorrow and over the weekend

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/289697-lemais-diary.html

Have a look over the next few days :)

Well done for coming back I did ww then went to sw then came back and I agree it's all about portion control. I have been at target since August 2011 and cook most of my meals from scratch, I still go to class and our leader as opened up a fb page so we can all talk and give each other encouragement and put photos of our meals etc on. I am also training for the Coventry half marathon in October which is something I would never have dreamt of last years so if I can do it anyone can, who said life doesn't begin in your 50s lol :)

@nettie.. Well done.. How much have you list already?? I'm using ready meals at moment till I get myself familiar with the plan.. Today hasnt been a good day as I have not planned. I'm back on the case 2mrw... Im not giving up..

Back