Exante and Slim & Save combination - advice please

Wannabe Weeney

Has any fellow dieters tried to combine Exante and Slim and Save?
I have a months worth of Exante products but have just acquired a range of Slim & Save meals (Spag bol & chilli, cottage pie) from a colleague who has reached her target. Ive never heard of this VLCD until recently and the thought of having cottage pie tonight is rather appealing.

I really enjoy Exante shakes (much better than Cambridge by far) during the day but would welcome sitting down in the evening with a knife and fork! I dont want to derail my efforts and wondered if anyone has tried this? Any advice would be welcome - thanks.

I've been wondering the same as I too like the idea of having one of the slim and save meals instead of porridge/soup/shakes at night.

I think a few of the girls on the forum have taken the plunge so heres hoping one of them can advise!

Wannabe Weeney said:
Has any fellow dieters tried to combine Exante and Slim and Save?
I have a months worth of Exante products but have just acquired a range of Slim & Save meals (Spag bol & chilli, cottage pie) from a colleague who has reached her target. Ive never heard of this VLCD until recently and the thought of having cottage pie tonight is rather appealing.

I really enjoy Exante shakes (much better than Cambridge by far) during the day but would welcome sitting down in the evening with a knife and fork! I dont want to derail my efforts and wondered if anyone has tried this? Any advice would be welcome - thanks.

Im in a bit of a dilemma myself, tried some of the s&s samples, purely cos more choice! Problem is I prefer the s&s shakes and meals are nice but prefer exante soups and porridge!! So do I pick one or the other or split between them!

I am currently mixing it up between the two.
However, I have not been to successful with it.... But that has nothing what so ever to do with the packs at all.... I am struggling to keep my head in the right place :eek:
In principle, if your head is in the right place, I think it will work :)

I had 3 Exante packs and had the S&S as an extra. Then I had 2 Exante and one S&S Then I changed totally to S&S :)

Thank you ladies for your replies and after much pondering, ive decided to trial combining the diets for 2 weeks and see what my losses are. I plan to have two Exante shakes and a Slim & Save meal in the evening.

PS not long had the S&S chilli and really enjoyed it!!!! :D I didnt believe it would taste remotely like chilli but I was pleasantly surprised and felt fulfilled. I just hope the other meals are as good and really looking forward to tea tomorrow night sitting with the family with a plate and cutlery. Psychologically having a 'real' meal could save me from myself and keep me on the straight and narrow all the way to goal :eek: (here's hoping!)

It's definately worth a try. Let us know how you get on :D

It's definately worth a try. Let us know how you get on :D

Will do x (had the spag bol tonight and again pleasantly surprised that was quite nice with real spaghetti) :D

The meals are great and very very tasty :)

The meals are great and very very tasty :)

I have to agree with you lots2lose36, I cannot believe I would look forward my evening meal and makes this whole VLCD process bareable :D.

Yes it does and makes me stay on track being able to eat this food and sometimes I have spaghetti for dinner and cottage pie for tea oh yummmy. Plus the bars are lovely :)))

Back