exante bars and ketosis ????

theapple

ok i'm slightly pee'd off... i've been on exante ts for 7-8 weeks now and only feel off a couple of times. question is i have sts since monday and the only difference is that i am eating 1 exante bar a day??? i have also used the ketostixs and i have gone from the 3rd pink to the first pink???? help anyone else had this??

I'm afraid I don't use ketostix so don't fully undetstand the post. What does sts mean? Sorry I'm a bit of a newb here!

Are you worried that you're not in ketosis? My understanding is that as long as you're only having one exante bar a day you should be in ketosis okay. You are advised not to have more than 1 bar a day as this can put you out of ketosis. Are you following the guidelines with drink etc? I can't think of any reason why you would not be in ketosis if you're only having 2 shakes / soups a day, and 1 bar.

sts is stayed the same, i'm drinking the same as i always have 4 ltrs a day. i use the stixs in the morning. i'm not in ketosis and they only thing i have changed is the bars, i know they aren't suppose to knock you out but i have no other explanation.

i'm soo upset as i'm thinking why stay on 600 cals to sts.

If you are loosing weight I really wouldn't bother with the sticks, they are a waste if money. They have never worked for me. Don't get hung up with them. I know when I am because I have cold hands, feet and nose all the time! :)

that's the thing i haven't lost anything since monday.

I don't think your sts has anything to do with the bars. It's just something that happens on this diet as your body sorts itself out. I have been having the bars since day one and if you look at my weight loss in my signature you will see that I have had quite a few sts. Hope this reassures you.

theapple said:
sts is stayed the same, i'm drinking the same as i always have 4 ltrs a day. i use the stixs in the morning. i'm not in ketosis and they only thing i have changed is the bars, i know they aren't suppose to knock you out but i have no other explanation.

i'm soo upset as i'm thinking why stay on 600 cals to sts.

This is thesedamn sticks should be binned. Thrifty tally unreliable. Throw them out! If you're sticking to the plan you'll be in and stay in ketosis simple as that. Even if you did knock yourself out of ketosis it wouldn't impact your losses. You can still lose weight being out of ketosis

Vlcds are like every other diet. There are good weeks and bad. Some weeks you may only lose 1pm or sts it's just one of those things :(

i'll give it a few more weeks, but i'm being soo good and if i don't see something changing soon i'm going back to food lol

I was thinking the same as i been having the bars and things slowed but i have found that one days i didnt exercise much i didnt lose even an ounce so each day i am making sure i get the exercise too, and i know that some weeks are slower than others but presevere and we will both get there, since monday i not lost as much as i was hoping but i thinking maybe a big loss may happen over the weekend. But my sticks went to as if i was out of ketosis but i know i been 100% so i just disregarded them.

Back