Exante Bars

Mrs Bonkers

An anyone tell me if they noticed a slower weight loss when using two shakes and one bar a day? I have a good bit to lose and last time I did shakes only and had a faster loss in 1st couple of weeks. I've just finished my 2nd week and lost 3lbs. TBH I expected a bigger loss as I only lost 4lbs on week 1. I'm trying to find a reason.

I think everyone's different when it comes to amounts of carbs and ketosis, some people will get into ketosis even with the few extra carbs that one bar a day provides, some will need to do a small amount of exercise in order to get there I think. Are you able to do the 20 mins a day that exante advises? I am not at the moment, but am planning on starting walking again soon :)

I actually did this experiment I had one week on 2 shakes 1 bar per day and lost 3lb the following week I had 3 soups per day and lost 5lbs !!! I have repeated this twice with the same results in the past so no bars for me from now on. We are all different but I thought this might be useful information xxx

I've been having a bar a day for 2 weeks and at the end of my second week I'm close to loosing a stone. We're all different and it's trial and error :)

06/11; 18st 3lb
09/11; 17st 12lb - 5lb lost
13/11; 17st 9lb - 7lb lost
** Half a stone! :) **

It's defo trial and error, I think I lose more when I chuck in a bar a day....we all process things differently, you'll learn what is best for your body really quickly :)

Back