Exante Buddies thread

doublehappy

Hey boys and girls I just thought I'd check in...
After a longggggg week of waiting I'm FINALLY on day one - woohoo!
I'm on my "lunch" break at the mo, just had a bar (my first pack of the day) and can't wait to get these first few days out of the way and get fat burning!!
If anyone would like to buddy up then please reply I'm going to check in everyday :D

Lots of love
Doublehappy xxx

Well done you!

I hadn't heard of exante before, so I Googled it. I'd be really interested to hear how you get on :) It looks like a similar but less expensive alternative to Cambridge? (I'm on day 2 of Cambridge SS).

Keep up the good work x

Hey boys and girls I just thought I'd check in...
After a longggggg week of waiting I'm FINALLY on day one - woohoo!
I'm on my "lunch" break at the mo, just had a bar (my first pack of the day) and can't wait to get these first few days out of the way and get fat burning!!
If anyone would like to buddy up then please reply I'm going to check in everyday :D

Lots of love
Doublehappy xxx

Sounds like you are going well so far. Good luck and keep posting. :)

Hey Tazzy!
I did LL a few years ago and it's very similar so I'm guessing it's the same as the CD too. I chose Exante this time purely for the money, LL is £70 a week!!! Exante works out at about £25 a week when you buy monthly supplies. I quite like the freedom of doing it myself too at the mo, the counselling with LL got a bit full on sometimes.
How are you getting on with Cambridge so far? Xx

Well done you!

I hadn't heard of exante before, so I Googled it. I'd be really interested to hear how you get on :) It looks like a similar but less expensive alternative to Cambridge? (I'm on day 2 of Cambridge SS).

Keep up the good work x

Same thing, just a different brand. Exante doesn't have as much choice as Cambridge and there are no counsellors or weekly meetings/weigh-ins. But the price is certainly more affordable and there is great support on this forum.

We're the hard core VLCD'ers. :D

Welcome and keep it up :) Think you'll find a lot of support from the forums here. I've done LL before, and tbh I get more from these pages than I ever did with my counsellor!

Ps thanks for reminding me its lunchtime :p

What are the Exante bars like? I'm hoping you'll say less appetising than the Cambridge bars :) Cambridge bars are too nice for me to have sitting around, so I don't have any. LT cookies are fine but I don't trust myself with CD bars. Do you think Exante bars are less tempting than CD?!

What are the Exante bars like? I'm hoping you'll say less appetising than the Cambridge bars :) Cambridge bars are too nice for me to have sitting around, so I don't have any. LT cookies are fine but I don't trust myself with CD bars. Do you think Exante bars are less tempting than CD?!

They are very different to the CD bars. The Exante bars are quite dry. So in a way I'd say yes they are a bit less tempting.

You can use Asda Measure Up Bars, Tesco "Something or Other" Bars or Biggest Loser Bars, as long as they are the Meal Replacement ones and not snack bars - but they might be far too tempting.

They are very different to the CD bars. The Exante bars are quite dry. So in a way I'd say yes they are a bit less tempting.

You can use Asda Measure Up Bars, Tesco "Something or Other" Bars or Biggest Loser Bars, as long as they are the Meal Replacement ones and not snack bars - but they might be far too tempting.

It's the Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bars you can have. I quite like the Exante toffee bars but not the orange ones.... I hate peel... yeurch. They are very filling though which is a good thing cos you can eat them in two parts (or more) and feel like you've had something:D

Oh, and welcome.....

Thank you for all your replies and support!
I've had my second pack now, chocolate shake over ice...and I'm looking forward to a soup for din dins!!
I know tomorrow will be more of a challenge because I will be at home with my son for the day. I'm thinking I should DEFINITELY find something to do to keep me out of the house (and the kitchen!!)
I'm going to post every day for the first week to keep me motivated.
:D
ilovebiochem, do you want to be buddies??

ilovebiochem, do you want to be buddies??

Definitely - the accountability will do me good! I've had my last 'meal' for the day - went with a bar because I wanted something to chew. This first day has been surprisingly easy (although no doubt I've jinxed myself now!). I can't wait to start seeing some changes in how my clothes fit!

Good luck with day two ladies. My day two has been a success, no picking or cheating :D

I think I'll try a month of Exante once my first two weeks of Cambridge are up. I didn't get encouragement from my Consultant, no measuring, no weight tracking card. In fact I didn't even get the Cambridge SS booklet! So I might as well get that same service for cheaper :)

:eek: Tazzy that's shocking! Come and join us, you'll get much more support than that!!
ilovebiochem - well done today! Let's get another 100% tomorrow. There's no reason why we shouldn't - it's mind over matter!! :D

Hi I'm back to day 1 today which I've just completed woo. Happy to be a buddy x I have 40 days to try to loosexas close to 24 lbs as possible

I think I'll try a month of Exante once my first two weeks of Cambridge are up. I didn't get encouragement from my Consultant, no measuring, no weight tracking card. In fact I didn't even get the Cambridge SS booklet! So I might as well get that same service for cheaper :)

That's really disgraceful. May as well join us and save money. You've got nothing to lose - except for 53lbs of course. ;)

Well done for getting back on the wagon skinnyme2811! You'll be at your goal before you know it. One of the ways I motivate myself is picturing myself on that goal day still looking how I do now and thinking "the times gone so fast I should have just stuck to it" because time flies and if we make every day a good day we'll be at our goal before we know it! Xx

Day Two!

Good morning girls and guys!!

So here I am on day two, just made my son breakfast and I'm having a black tea and a chocolate orange bar. I must say I'm feeling very motivated, havent felt hungry yet which is surprising as I was always hungry on my first few days on LL. I definitely think having you all here us keeping me going and I really can't wait for my weigh in on Sunday!!!

How are you all getting on?

Lots of love
doublehappy xxx

Back