Exante - Coffee lovers

MashedBanana

Are we allowed to drink flavoured coffee? Such as hazelnut coffee or Irish cream or cinnamon?Anyone heard of the beanies coffee range? I love them. So was wondering if I could have them? Obviously black.

Eagerly waiting for your replies !

Hey! Im unsure as to whether you'd be allowed them or not. If I had to guess I'd say no, why not send them an email just to double check? :)

Hey Lauriel,

I emailed exante no reply as of yet. I also emailed the coffee people this is the reply I got, bare in mind the beans are flavoured so no syrup:

Our coffee has no sugar or any more calories than ordinary instant coffee,
see below nutritional details:

Typical Values Per serving Per
100ml prepared
Energy kJ 3.1
kcal 0.7
Protein (Nx6.25) g 0.1
Carbohydrates g 0.0
of which Sugars g 0.0
Fat g 0.0
of which Saturates g 0.0 0.0
Fibre g 0.0
Sodium g trace
trace

I can't see any problem with those ingredients Hun however starlight is the best one to ask I think it was her who once stood in asda comparing bars for nearly an hour lol

Well sadly even though I am starlights official stalker lol I seem to have lost track of her today ;) however she will arrive and bestow advice upon us lol :D

Ooohhh I'd love to know if those coffees are allowed coz they sound lovely.
If they are allowed.....where would I buy them from please?

Girls you can buy 4 instant flavoured coffee jars for £10 the flavours are Vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon & hazelnut, Irish cream, hazelnut and Amaretto. Delivery is standard £4 and you can buy them from www.beaniescoffee.co.uk

( No I don't work for them haha I just love them)

I do hope we can have them because it's same amount as normal instant coffee! Then we can all enjoy them :) x

I've just bought some :D even if I can't have it now I will be able to have it after exante! Any email back off them yet Hun?

Ooooooo I didn't even know they existed but I want them!!

Il await the replies as to if they are aloud or not

AH DAMN I'm sworn off caffeine by the doc wonder if they do them in a decaf!?

They sound really good, going to get a few jars and take a couple to work, nice one! :)

I know starlight I shall hang my head in shame and promise to be a better stalker from now on :)

Ooh sounds fab.....and decaf which I need. Think these would be fab in the choc and vanilla shakes! Thanks for that I am off for a look. :). X

Ordered and can't wait!!! :)

are we allowed options?

Back