Exante - Counselling Books??

Discussion in 'Exante' started by peggy, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. peggy

peggy New Member

Hi,

I would love to do Lighterlife because of the CBT counselling they offer, but am put off by the price. I have ordered some Exante packs instead but wondered if anyone knows of any good books as a companion to the diet that might help with avoiding overeating?

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexster1974

bexster1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi there

I dont know of any but would love to see if anyone on here does too as I think I need this too. My friend does LL and it has really helped her with her reasons for over eating x

4. abigailsweetie

abigailsweetie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    This would be ace for me too!! I want to counsel myself.....well I know thats slightly impossible

5. dreamingmaid

dreamingmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    At the moment i am reading Thin for Life. Okay it's not a CBT book but it is a book from weight loss maintainers who give their tips for long term maintenance. I've only just started reading it so haven't got into it. But it was quite refreshing to see a book of this style, and not one of the regular diet book. Maintanence is the hard part!

Another book i recommennd is Overcoming Overeating, the only thing i would say is that it encourages to get off of the dieting treadmill which is fine in theory but if you are desperate to lose weight nothing can convince you otherwise than to diet, but it has some great chapters on emotional eating etc.

6. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    A good book that I have read is Why French Women Don't Get Fat. It's about the difference in quantities and diet over there to over here and teaches you that you can eat everything, as the french do, and remain at a healthy body weight. It's an interesting read!

7. LongtallPolly

LongtallPolly Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Hi I am new to this forum I started on Celebrity Slim then moved on to LL but have had to give up due to the price, I am starting exante as soon as my packs arrive (ordered them this morning). I was worried about missing out on the CBT too as I did find it helpful but I have ordered a couple of books off Amazon, one is called 'CBT for dummies', and am going to continue with it on my own. Perhaps you could do that too, it's worth a try! Good luck. I am hoping that the exante products are as nice as the LL ones, will let you know.

Polly x

8. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Say goodbye to overeating by Gillian Riley is supposed to be pretty good.

9. bexster1974

bexster1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thanks Lyn will have a look at that one x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.