exante crisps

babystar31

Gold Member
Can anyone out there tell me how to make crisps with the exante soup packs please?? Have one little soup pack looking all lonely and since i dont like them as soup i want to try the crisps but have no idea where to start.....

anyone? xx

You mix it into a paste and spread it onto grease proof paper, I made them I think I got the recipe from the CD section possibly a sticky ! Cant quite remember x

*lil* said:
You mix it into a paste and spread it onto grease proof paper, I made them I think I got the recipe from the CD section possibly a sticky ! Cant quite remember x

Yep it's a sticky 2nd one down x can't post a link I'm on my phone x

thanks xxx

nope martin defo didnt dream it haha! im ok today! on a major house cleanin frenzy so defo keeping myself occupied haha hows u xx

I'm fine thanks,had a long sleep,must've been enjoying the chow mein dream too much. haha
Glad you're ok,I bet your house is looking like a show home by now isn't it? haha
Martin

babystar31 said:
I dont have any greaseproof paper damn! Oh well will save my lonely little soup pack for another day lol x

Hmm would cling film do the same job??

Have no idea! Im not majorly fussy for them tonight, just wondered how to do it. Will get some greaseproof tomorrow :D

Martin im a bit ocd about my housework so yeah it is sparkling lol! Oh dont, ive been thinking about a chinese since last night, i blame you lolx

i just tried to make these and it was such a success! oh how great it was to eat something that tasted like 'real' food!

I only used half a pack because I didnt want to lose all the nutrients to cooking so I had half crisps and half soup. I tried it with the thai chicken and mixed it with a little water to make a thick paste then spread it on some greaseproof then microwaved for 1 min 30 then kept repeating it for 20 seconds at a time until it was solid, then left it to cool down for 2 mins while it crisped up and was peelable.

I took a picture of the end result but cant figure how to upload it!

for dinner tonight I had crisps, soup and a can of coke zero :D I feel like ive cheated and had a proper meal! x

I thought that too but Not the Asda stuff its not, my pal had a very messy experience with that only a few weeks ago, completely ruined the food AND the mess and the smell was horrendous :mad:

I wouldnt dare use it in a microwave after that

I assumed after that debacle that Id been wrong and cling film in general wasnt microwavable, but like I said, its not something Ill be trying - ever lol

Back