Exante customer service

and

Silver Member
Not impressed with their customer service. I had a token e-mailed to me that has run out. Didn't realize it had such a short date on it until I tried to use it. The expiry date is in the tiny writing at the bottom.

I messaged them (twice now) to query this. First time they said, "was it an e-mail and check the expiry) then I saw it had expired.

Second time I said, "it does seem to have expired will you be repeating this offer" their reply was, "we can confirm new offers are e-mailed if you're signed up to our mailing list"

Do these people even read what you ask???

Bah! Maybe S&S has better service?

And the saga continues!
I put in a code for 20% off if you spend over £150 but it only gave me 13% off. I queried this and they said the bars don't count - but without the bars it's not over £150 so why does it work at all?

I decided to go with the 13% discount anyway.

AT checkout I select FREE delivery ( it says next day is free as i've spent over £50) I put in my card details and pay.

Then my confirmation E-mail says they've charged me £3.99 for delivery! I complain and they say I've checked the wrong box. I send them a screen shot to show I have not checked the wrong box and am still waiting for a reply.

I have an email saying they've dispached! I am NOT happy with this service. Wish I'd used S&S.

Maybe I picked a bad day. :(

I have used them once before and they were ok.

I had to phone them... I've been assured that I won't be charged postage. We shall see!

and, I switched for a similar reason this summer. Started on exante, but they sent me the wrong pack - they admitted it was their mistake. I couldn't do soup when out and about, and they sent me far too many. But when I asked them to send the shakes asap because I wouldn't have enough left to live on without them, they insisted that I had to send the soups back FIRST. Another email again explaining that I couldn't live on fresh air because of THEIR error also fell on deaf ears. Ordered another VLCD the next day and have never looked back since. Crap customer service, but their loss. I wouldn't deal with them again.

After several emails (where they failed to read what I'd written numerous times) they have told me they can't refund me.

They don't care they said they would on the phone.

They've insisted it is my fault - EVEN if I did click the only pay option I contacted them BEFORE it was sent when I could have still cancelled and they said they'd refund me!

Now they're crediting my account as a gesture of goodwill HAH!

BAD BAD service.

Back