Exante day 5!!!

Z1000Rider

S: 12st9lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 1st5lb(10.73%)
Well I have survived almost my first week but am dreading the weekend as Friday night is normally a glass of wine n nibblies!! Here's hoping I stay true to my diet and don't grab the wine tonight lol .. That sounds awful lol ... Trying my best to stay focused as I want this weight gone finally and for good. Apart from trying to resist temptation have to say I'm rather liking the exante diet and can feel such a difference all round, physically, emotionally and mentally .. Tis all good so far :0)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SocialButterfly80

Think we have a very similar approach to this diet. I'm enjoying it too but worried about weakening at a weekend. Just think of that big glass of wine you will have soon to celebrate losing the weight! That will be the best glass ever! X

Z1000Rider

S: 12st9lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 1st5lb(10.73%)
Yep ... Well I've 3 stone to get off again !! Lol .. So I will save myself for then ... Have lost 6 stone before going from a size 20 to 10 over 2 years but it's crept back on hopefully this will get it off once n for all!!!

Day 5 for me too, had a sneaky peek this morning and I've lost 5.5lb so far, hope to get a good 9/10 off by Monday's weigh in, hope every one is doing good, good luck for the weekend :)
Emma
Xxx

xHannahx

S: 18st4.0lb C: 17st7.0lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st11lb(4.3%)
im also day five :) my sneaky peek showed 7 lbs off and i feel great. im avoiding the weekend by working over time, i focus better at work and for this diets sake im glad im on weekends for the next two months

lauriel

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The weekend is ALWAYS the hardest part of the week to get through. We love our weekend goodies in this house, it would usually consist of a takeaway, nibbles and a few beers.....OH can eat away, I want this weight off more than I want that takeaway! I can have a little treat once I've shifted a good deal of this weight! Its day 5 for me and I weighed myself this morning, I've lost 7.5lbs so far. Im going to keep off the scales over the weekend and do my proper weigh in Monday morning :) :) x