Exante Deliveries

Yes I Can!

Does anyone know whether the courier will try and leave the delivery with a neighbour if you're not in? I've just had an e-mail to say my 1st lot being delivered tomorrow and I really want to get started, but am in work all day tomorrow :(

That'll probably depend on the policy of the individual courier, unfortunately.

Ah - silly me - I presumed they would all be the same doh!
Well here's hoping they try next door - or I might have to try and bribe the mother in law to come round and wait in for me.

Well, it may well be interlink (or similar - can't remember which), but they might have sub-conned work, and/or the local fella covering your patch may be a bit risk averse depending on your neighbourhood.

Round here most couriers leave stuff with neighbours (although I got my exante delivered to work), although anyone would be daft to risk it at my previous address...

So, in short, will they leave it with one of your neighbours? Hope so chuck, but who knows. :)

Hello Y.I.C. :D
If you know that there will be a neighbour to sign for it then leave a note on your door directing Interlink to deliver to there.;)

Parcel carriers are really not allowed to leave anything without a signature on delivery, (although the demands of their workload mean that frequently this is not always adhered too :eek:) because the signature is used as proof of delivery that the parcel has been delivered and received in good condition if the sender has to make a claim for lost or damaged goods.
I recently purchased something that was delivered by Royal Mail parcels. The items inside were worth approx £100 and instead of leaving a card for me to collect from the sorting office it was left outside my front door which is about 12ft from the public highway :mad: not good!

Love Myr xxx

Thanks ladies - think I may leave a note and ask both sides to keep an eye out for me.
I just want to get started now - I seem to be eating much more than usual and more rubbish just because I know I'm waiting for them to arrive!!

i left a note on door and they left my delivery with my neighbour, let us know what happened! x

Hi there, this is my first ever post so excuse me if I am not doing it correctly ;) I have just (today) received my first month of exante, and will be starting tomorrow - however, I thought I saw on another thread that an information booklet came with the pack. I received no paperwork whatsoever -only the packs. Should I have received something? Thank you very much, Mags

Hi
I received 2 booklets and a nutritional value leaflet with my order.
They are the same as those that you can download off the Exante website.

Good luck when you start tomorrow :)

podge x

Hi there - ok I will just re-read the ones on the website - was worried I was missing out on something that might help ;) very nervous about starting tomorrow! Have never done anything like this.. Thank you for the good luck wishes xx

Hi there, this is my first ever post so excuse me if I am not doing it correctly ;) I have just (today) received my first month of exante, and will be starting tomorrow - however, I thought I saw on another thread that an information booklet came with the pack. I received no paperwork whatsoever -only the packs. Should I have received something? Thank you very much, Mags

hi mags,

i received three little booklets with mine explaining the different solutions email customer services and they will send them to you!

Alternatively, in the interim, they are available in full from the exante website. :)

Back