Exante delivery

PrincessKat

When I placed my first order I received a confirmaton of dispatch and a text from Interlink to confirm my delivery, this time I've had no contact despite placing my order well before 1 yesterday. Only got 1 pack left and getting a little worried.

Give it a couple of hours hun if still no sign then give interlink a call. Did they send you an email as i think there is a tracking link on it.

Nope, no e-mail saying it has been dispatched like they did last time. :(

Give them a ring normally you get a dispatch email. If you aren't getting them today try to do a carb free low fat 1200 cal day. It's not safe to eat under 800cal without the packs so count your one last pack then look at the recipe part of exante to find ideas for your extra calories. If you need food help I am happy to help.

Darn. Was really trying not to have bars until Sunday/Monday to try and break the link with real food. Don't want to have to go shopping and eat now. I e-mailed an hour ago, will give them until half 11 and then ring.

Oh no, that's really annoying! Feel for you!!

I totally agree with you though, about not eating any real food. The psychological effect could throw you right off and make knuckling back to just packs again a bit of a struggle. I've seen this happen with people all the time who have a 'day off' for some event or other and then can never really get back in 'the zone'... And your looses are so great so far, you don't wanna dice with that now...

Personally I'd say pop to Boots and buy a days worth of Atkins products. They are high in protein and low in carbs and not bad calorie wise. Get 3 and have them. Then when your exante order is confirmed it should arrive really soon and you can be back on it.

The Atkins bars are called 'Advantage' and are approx. 200 cals,18g carbs & 20g protein. I admit it's not ideal but it's not food and this is the most important thing. I'm not sure what else they have althoug if you can get an atkins protein shake to replicate Exante for a day, even better!! All the stuff is with the Slimfast products.

Do not eat a prepared meal hunny, you're trying to forget about real food. :)

Good luck xx

Thanks. Just had a reply and they're looking into why it wasn't dispatched. Tbh I don't get paid until tomorrow so buying a load of atkins stuff isn't an option. Will look through the recipe bit and see what I can do cheaply. Gutted.com but I won't be letting them get away with this with just a stock "sorry for any inconvenience" e-mail. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How frustrating!!

Yeah, the Atkins bits are a couple of quid each which doesn't make them cheap, that's for sure. Just a good option if desperate to stick to nutrient-rich, high protein/low carb VLCD type products for a day or 2.

Well, glad you are getting it sorted. Good luck and don't worry, it's a little unavoidable blip that's not your fault, you'll be back on the packs in no time... :)

Xx

At least your getting the fee waived, was going to tell you to request something like that. Not good enough though really when you're depending on them for what is basically your 'grocery' order for the month.

Back