Total Solution exante diet diary - better late than never!

traceyashton

Well, I've decided to start a diary so I can stay motivated! I'm two weeks into exante and found the last few days really really tough :(

Had good loss so far but really missing eating a meal! I'm not even.hungry just want to have a meal that lasts!? Hey Ho, onwards and.upwards, hopefully it'll pass!!

Xx

Just popping in to say hello and welcome Tracey :D In my opinion, you're at the trickiest point now. The initial buzz of starting has worn off, but you're not quite used to living on the packs alone.
I promise it does get easier if you hang in there. I missed food so much at first, and I really didn't think I'd make it to week 3, never mind week 13! But here I am...
After a while, the packs become the norm, and Exante just becomes a way of life. I won't lie and say that there won't be any tricky times, or times when you crave food, but it does get much more bearable...honest!
x

Hey Tracey well done so far x just remember it's not forever and the food will still be there when you are slim x good luck

Hiya Tracey

That feeling really does get easier to get over. Stick with it babe xx

Ur doing fabulous hunny hang in there chick it will get easier if not there is other solutions Like WS it's wat ever works best for u lovey x x

Back