exante diet started nervous want support :)

Hi i am new too. Day 3 for me on Exante :)

Hi just got up on day 5 and I am feeling better each day :) I have a bottle of water permanently close by and im drinking about 3 litres a day now. I do feel a bit bloated as the day goes on but im confident thats only water. Late afternoon is a bit difficult for me but I have a pomegranate green tea (dont know of its allowed with the fruit flavour but its 0 cals and it works for me!) and that really makes me feel better. Im enjoying the packs. Pleased d
So far. How is it going for you?

Going well im hungry alot but on my third day had one slice of pizza yesterday :(I struggle mainly in the evening getd hard to stomach shakes and headaches but swems good today struggling to work minimims x

Welcome Honey and Betty i am relatively new too im day 6 Exante. It definitely gets easier after first couple of days :)

I can relate to that Betty! ;-)

Day 4 completed :) although today has been the hardest! Took my kids to cinema this eve...how challenging was it to resist the popcorn & chocs & jus sit sipping my water! Was sooooo tempted to have just a square of chocolate, but resisted! Then on to McDonald's, really put myself thru it huh? Lol. Came home had my red bean chilli (which I thought was lush!) & a coffee mousse I made with half my breakfast shake. Feel totally stuffed now so sleep time it is. Nite all. & keep up the hard work!

I'm on day 3 and the worst for me is avoiding the kids food-all the snacks and chocolate and things....I would struggle so much less if I had no kids LOL

Well done for resisting.Kids definitely make it harder-they seem to be constantly hungry and wanting food.And the little ones are only 4.5 and 3 so can't get food themselves yet.I really should have started 2 weeks ago when they went on holiday with their dad but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to start then.

Morning! Well day 6 today & so far still managed to stick rigidly to exante although I had a shake for my tea yesterday & I think that's caused me to wake up feeling a little dizzy & lightheaded this morning? Perhaps not (psychologically) as substantial as say the chilli or carbonara in the eve. Don't know but gonna switch to a "meal" this eve n see if that's better for me. As if I wake up like this everyday I'd quit!

I have a meal pack in the evenings too, though for me it makes no difference to how I feel in the mornings.

Well if its of any encouragement to anybody I had a sneaky weigh this morning... And it was enough to get me to choose a shake for breakfast as I did contemplate having something "proper". I've lost around 6lb , but take into account its my "time of the month" I'm usually a couple of pounds heavier at this time, so it may be more like 8 or 9 lb :) keep up the hard work. How are you feeling today?

Hi becky it sounds like u are doing great. Im into week 2 now i had a 7lb loss in week 1 :) had a planned 'day off' and ate on sat because of a celebration but hav been pretty much 100% TS other than that.

I know what u mean about having a meal in the evening. Probably just psychologocal for me but i do prefer a meal evening time! Dizziness poss down to water maybe? I drink water throughout the day then feel lethargic in mornings sometimes so i now keep a bottle by my bed and sip it whenever i wake so i dont go so long without fluid.

I look forward to hearing of your first week loss it sounds like its going to be a good one! ;-) x

Betty even (not Becky sorry!) :-\ x

Back