Exante Journey ✌🏼

Emiwootoll

Im new to Minimins (no idea what im doing) and new to Exante. I’m stating tomorrow on 4 shakes a day for the first week with the intention of cutting down to 3 shakes a week for all of November. December will be a tricky month because I have lots of events planned in but I will try my best. I need lots of support as I don’t get a lot at home unfortunately, probably my own fault for giving up so easily on diets before. I used to be very fit and healthy.. but since taking up a job where I work from home, my activity levels have dropped to next to nothing (I loathe exercise) and I’ve piled the weight on! Currently fighting off everything that comes with weight gain, low self esteem, tiredness and lack of motivation. I have hereditary high cholesterol & high blood pressure so I’m hoping Exante will help with those too. Wish me luck (I need it) x

Im new to Minimins (no idea what im doing) and new to Exante. I’m stating tomorrow on 4 shakes a day for the first week with the intention of cutting down to 3 shakes a week for all of November. December will be a tricky month because I have lots of events planned in but I will try my best. I need lots of support as I don’t get a lot at home unfortunately, probably my own fault for giving up so easily on diets before. I used to be very fit and healthy.. but since taking up a job where I work from home, my activity levels have dropped to next to nothing (I loathe exercise) and I’ve piled the weight on! Currently fighting off everything that comes with weight gain, low self esteem, tiredness and lack of motivation. I have hereditary high cholesterol & high blood pressure so I’m hoping Exante will help with those too. Wish me luck (I need it) x

Hi, I wish you good luck on your new diet 🙂, I’m currently on the mediateran diet so lots of fresh veggies, fruit, fish and lean meats which I like.
I’ve found that exercise is a lot easier when you find something you like. So if you like or interested in dance, swim, yoga ect: find a class to do. It is great fun and interactive and motivating to do

Thank you. I do like swimming, I've recently moved to a new area and I've just found a pool less than 12 minutes away so I think I will start to go there and I love yoga but I don't feel confident enough to go yet. I suppose that will come when I lose a bit of weight x

Hi Emiwootoll, great choice of diet I did similar with CD and its a fantastic quick way to lose weight. I had 4 shakes a day from the beginning and still lost a stone a month (sometimes more) I am only 5ft4 but figured 4 packs is better than eating rubbish each day and it still worked as well as when i did 3 packs a few years ago. In fact it stopped my hunger so I could stick to it longer. I said to myself I will definately have 3 and leave myself the option of a 4th pack if I was feeling I may give in and basically had a 4th every single day but it helped so do what helps you to keep on it, welcome by the way x

Hi Emiwootoll, great choice of diet I did similar with CD and its a fantastic quick way to lose weight. I had 4 shakes a day from the beginning and still lost a stone a month (sometimes more) I am only 5ft4 but figured 4 packs is better than eating rubbish each day and it still worked as well as when i did 3 packs a few years ago. In fact it stopped my hunger so I could stick to it longer. I said to myself I will definately have 3 and leave myself the option of a 4th pack if I was feeling I may give in and basically had a 4th every single day but it helped so do what helps you to keep on it, welcome by the way x
Thank you. Yes that's my plan, I'm absolutely fine during the day. It's the evening time when I tend to cave in and I start snacking on things. By the time I've finished snacking I may as well have had a full meal. :-/

Hi,

I don't follow exante myself but I am a home worker. When I started this job I was a total slob. I ate breakfast rolls packets of biscuits and basically nothing of any nutrition value some days and of course I sat on my bum ALL day. When I got yo 18stone 7lbs I thought something has to change. I joined a gym with a pool and do 2x45mins treadmill work and 2x45mins swimming a week. In 8weeks I've lost 1stone 9lbs and feel brilliant for it. So join that pool and go even just a few times a week and with ur diet you'll be a completely different person

Good luck x

ante myself but I am a home worker. When I started this job I was a total slob. I ate breakfast rolls packets of biscuits and basically nothing of any nutriti

Thats really good, a lot of exercise you do and thats what I need to add to tone up. I will join a gym in January to keep myself on the right track, I want to swim really because I have a titanium bar in my leg and cant do high impact exercise. How do you keep yourself motivated to continue exercising Tangerine?

Thats really good, a lot of exercise you do and thats what I need to add to tone up. I will join a gym in January to keep myself on the right track, I want to swim really because I have a titanium bar in my leg and cant do high impact exercise. How do you keep yourself motivated to continue exercising Tangerine?

Swimming is really good for you so it's as good an exercise as any. I don't feel like it us exercise when I swim which is why I do some treadmill work as well cos that kills me.
I guess really I have worked the gym into my days/routine. I have no reason not to go and can easily make the gym for 7.45am and win a 45min workout can get showered and home to start at 9am. It's also a lot easier that I can work from home most days of which I am very lucky.
When I started swimming I only managed 34 lengths and had to stop to take a break and catch my breath now I do 42 lengths with no break. I'm very slow though and find it difficult to up how many lengths I can do but I do what I can in the time I have. I have a fitbit too which shows me how much fitter I have become so that's also motivation.
It's not easy to get motivated for the gym this is probably the 5th or 6th gym I have been a member of as I always quit them but I think if u fit it into your day it just becomes the norm and every other week u can do that little bit more because u are getting fitter :)

Thanks for the advice and encouragement.. I’m definitely going to start swimming. Just out of interest, how often do you weigh yourselves? Do you think it’s better to weigh once a week/fortnight/monthly? And do you measure yourselves too? X

Thank you. I do like swimming, I've recently moved to a new area and I've just found a pool less than 12 minutes away so I think I will start to go there and I love yoga but I don't feel confident enough to go yet. I suppose that will come when I lose a bit of weight x

It’s great you love swimming it is a great workout and you can go at your own pace, and it doesn’t matter how big or small you are yoga is for everyone and no one is judgemental just find one that is a beginner class and you should do fine you are there to get fitter and healthier so just focus on that

Thanks for the advice and encouragement.. I’m definitely going to start swimming. Just out of interest, how often do you weigh yourselves? Do you think it’s better to weigh once a week/fortnight/monthly? And do you measure yourselves too? X

Hi I weigh and measure myself every Saturday, so weekly first thing in the morning before eating so I can keep track of my progress towards my goal, but some people prefer fortnightly or monthly it depends on the person

I find that sometimes, it is easier if you break it down for example stop eating things with added sugar or give up that extra can of soft drink do one thing at a time and build up to getting rid of the bad habits.

My problem was too much sugar in the morning which was setting the tone for the whole day, so I cut adding sugar to my porridge and changed my morning tea to a herbal tea that doesn’t need sugar ( lemon and ginger tea) which helps me stay away from added sugar for a lot longer in the day. My next one is giving up soft drink (no sugar brand) so going to cut back until I’m not drinking it anymore.
Making mini goals will help you go far
Good luck

I put in my order and it took a few days to arrive so I began by eating more sensibly, cutting out biscuits, cakes and chocolates. I even lost a couple of pounds just by doing that. When the Exante meals arrived I used two a day, usually shakes, which I love, and a low calorie evening meal. That was easy! My next move was to use just four products a day and now I use just three. It's working so well and I really don't feel hungry at all. Just make an easy start s I did and you'll soon be on track. Best of luck.

Thanks guys. I've been using 2 shakes and then an evening meal but i'm finding that my weight is just maintaining. What kind of evening meals were you eating Starwarbler? x

Hows everything going today, I have started adding a meal now, and tend to have chicken and veg, fish and veg, and avoid carbs. Sometimes I have a soup or scrambled egg, basically high protein and low cal meals

Hows everything going today, I have started adding a meal now, and tend to have chicken and veg, fish and veg, and avoid carbs. Sometimes I have a soup or scrambled egg, basically high protein and low cal meals
Better today thank you. Just got to get over the weekend. How are you doing? X

Yes, I am doing OK thanks, feeling a little hungry today but thats partly my fault. I got up at 4am and had my breakfast at 5am so by 12 I was so hungry I had my bar and am still hungry...but I have chicken later which I will enjoy x

Back