Exante- Lets get to know everyone a bit Better!

Sage-femme

Silver Member
this is a bit random, found it elsewhere thought or might get us talking :)

Are you a morning or night person?
What was your favorite childhood television program?
Are you a collector of anything?
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite animal?
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Do you believe in ghosts?
You're given £1million, what do you spend it on?
Have any bad habits?
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
List 3 of your best personality traits:
List 3 of your worst personality traits:
Have any celebrity crushes?
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
Any tattoos or piercings?
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
Are you mostly a tidy or messy person?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
What's your favorite song of the moment?
What's your favorite song of all time?
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
Have any hidden talents?
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
What would be your dream job?
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
No one wants to play???? :wave_cry: :p

ok - I'll play!

Are you a morning or night person? - That depends on the day of the week and if it's holiday! Both :)
What was your favorite childhood television program? Chorlton and the wheelies is the first that comes to mind! or scooby doo...
Are you a collector of anything? clutter!
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Anything that swims
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The ability to turn back time
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Do I have to get up? :) or ahhhhh! at weekends
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? mmmm comfy bed!
What's your favorite color? Purple
What's your favorite animal? cats
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? yup
Do you believe in ghosts? oh yes!
You're given £1million, what do you spend it on?I'd make sure family and friends were ok then maybe a house...
Have any bad habits? talking too much
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? lateness and thoughtlessness
List 3 of your best personality traits: loyalty, helpfulness, caring
List 3 of your worst personality traits: short temper, hate change at the last minute, like to be in control
Have any celebrity crushes? chef James Martin!
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I am changing it now!
Any tattoos or piercings? ears pierce twice (nose once but grown over)
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? smile in the eyes
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? loyalty, fairness, humour, love/caring, strength
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? rudeness
Are you mostly a tidy or messy person? Bit of both - depende on if it can be seen...
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? near the sea
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia or Canada
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: To help my son grow into a well adjusted adult. To do the walk for life (or similar) next year. To get down to, and maintain a healthy weight. (only 3! sorry!)
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: innocence
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Freedom
What's your favorite song of the moment? Everything at once - LENKA
What's your favorite song of all time? - You're still the one - Shania Twain .
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? watch a film with the husband. (sound like an old fart!)
Have any hidden talents? I sing (not so hidden!) and am quite artistic/creative.
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Mixed grill.
What would be your dream job? to be honest I really like what I do and feel lucky to be doing it!
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To have met my Mum's Dad. To have been able to have more children. To click my fingers and be slim!!
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I'm actually quite shy, esp social occasions.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to Ceren. (is that cheating?!)

Woohoo have a player. I'll go now

Are you a morning or night person? Night
What was your favorite childhood television program? saved by the bell
Are you a collector of anything? not really
If you could be any animal, what would you be? a dog (boring but true)
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? invisibility
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? what's the time?
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? about redecorating the house lol
What's your favorite color? pink
What's your favorite animal? seals
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? yep
Do you believe in ghosts? kinda..
You're given £1million, what do you spend it on? redoing the house and presents for everyone i love
Have any bad habits? lot's. Bad posture is my worst, have serious back and shoulder problems from it :(
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? of other people teeth grinding, not putting things in the bin when finishing with them like food wrappers!!
List 3 of your best personality traits: I'm empathetic, curious, positive (try to be?)
List 3 of your worst personality traits: impatient, can be a bit OCD sometimes, unorganised (seem to contradict myself but always missing appointments, losing things etc... but then for example today i realised one of our forks is slightly different to the others and it really stressed me out...?)
Have any celebrity crushes? Not really...
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: my weight!!!!
Any tattoos or piercings? no tattoos. lost count of piercings - ears (lobes, tragus, snug, rook etc), lip x3, tongue, nose, used to have more bizarre ones that i won't put here!
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? hair probably
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? fun, spontaneous, kind, caring, curteous
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? bossy, over confident, negetive, selfish
Are you mostly a tidy or messy person? messy!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? where i live now :)
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? everywhere! i want to travel with my kids when we've all grown up a bit
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: get slim, finish my degree, travel, write a book, love and be loved
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: being blissfully ignorant about the cruelties of the world
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: freedom
What's your favorite song of the moment? i'm not sure, listen to old stuff really
What's your favorite song of all time? I love rupert holmes - escape (do you like pina coladas? do do do do... and getting caught in the rain?)
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? urm renovating the house! fun times!
Have any hidden talents? used to be able to tie cherries with my tongue, none now :( lol
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? this is going to sound gross but cheesey garlic bread to start, large XL bacon double cheeseburger and chips with a nutella shakeaways and ben and jerrys phish food for pudding
What would be your dream job? Besides the job I already do? Being a stay at home mum...
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To have 10 wishes granted...
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I'm really lonely
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? ohhh I don't know, I like my name!

Back