Exante ....Need some inspiration help and weight loss results

mammy1

So today was day one of exante total solutions and I failed by getting a takeaway!!
So tomorrow I’m back on it I have no excuse it’s 17days till my 30th birthday party and I would love to be 10-14lbs lighter
I’ve tried diets for the last two months and lost 8 pounds but I always cave in a weekend now I feel like I’ve left it to late to feel nice and comfortable for my birthday!
I have 2-4 stone to lose in total
I’m starting at 14.10 anyone else a similar weight
What did you lose in the first three weeks
Did you exercise
How did you get through the first few days!
I need a super quick fix and then I want to do working solutions as will for better in my day to day life
Thank you in advance

End of day one complete and 100%
Absolutely starving!
I only ordered shakes so had three shakes so I’m just about to order some meals as something warm to chew might help!
The weekends going to be my biggest test as I only see my partner at weekends and we usually have a weekend of junk 😩
But I’ll do my best
Maybe I’ll add a meal but I no the losses won’t be as much

Hi there, I've been on the mild version of exante (1200 calories) for a bit over a month now and I must say the shakes aren't very satisfying, I'm always ravenous after ten minutes. Although, if you add some oat fibre, which has zero cals, they become a bit thicker and last you a bit longer. Might give you the runs though.

The meals are much better, I've even on occasion forgotten my afternoon snack... My favourites are ham and pasta soup and shepherds pie, which is quite stodgy and really fills you up. The fajita kit is quite nice too. The curry is quite hot and gives you LOTS of wind but it's also really satisfying.

Hope this helps?

Thank you so much for your reply, I can’t wait for the food to arrive, I was wondering on weekends maybe doing two shakes and one low carb meal so I can eat with my partner but stick to it Sunday-fri on 3 packs
But don’t want to ruin the hard work through the week id this wouldn’t work?

Hey! I've had a similar start to you. I did really well for three days and since then I've got through breakfast and lunch with no problems and then screwed up in the evening! Decided to have a couple of days 'off' to talk to myself and decide what I really want and get back to it on Monday, hopefully refreshed and remotivated! I've ordered some bathroom scales for home so that I can monitor my progress daily as I think it'll be a big motivator to see the weight drop and equally a big demotivator to cheat if I directly see the scale go UP afterward! See you around next week when I've hopefully sorted my head out and come back to it! Best of luck xx

Ye I had a fab few days then a crappy weekend did two shakes and a meal but my meals weren’t good so just wasted really, back today and got my food packs so hoping something warm and filling will help other than 3 cold shakes x

If you have choc and vanilla shakes you could make several hot comforting drinks throughout the day. I do 1 1/2 teaspoons of choc same with the vanilla add a heaped teaspoon of coffee; make a paste with a bit of cold water then top up from the kettle. xx

Can I ask what you’ve lost in the month? Xx
I started out in early November at 118 kg, now down to 106.6 as of today.

Are you sure you want to limit yourself to three packs a day? I assume you are seeing your doctor? (Sorry, new granny here, possibly a bit overcautious...) I'm on six packs a day and can manage fine but would find five VERY hard and any less than that impossible to maintain for more than maybe a week...

Back