• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante-New Products

I guess so, I am pretty pissed off actually, I was looking forward to something different, oh well, not a train smash.

Just trying to make crisps out of the soup, not very successful.

Ah well never mind. I actually think theres a not bad selection to b honest....althouh some snacks would be good, like if they made the crisps ready made...b good for a change.

Still, im a fussy person and even when i was on CD they had loads more flavours but i stuck to the basic ones....easy pleased lol xx

rose1987

reaching my goal
I like all the bar, shakes and soups and your right mandy there is a good selection if you change what you have each day u wont get bored x

yeah shirley theyre good eh. iv been doin that all week, on hot shake with coffee in morning, 4 lollies and a cold shake....makes it different eh x

Ach no it could be worse lol. I have 2 lollies left for watching big brother and think i might have a soup tonight for dinner (still got loads of soups left from my first bumper pack....need to be in the mood to eat them tho lol) xx