• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante Newbie

WeeDee

Silver Member
S: 15st12.8lb C: 15st4.2lb G: 12st13.9lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st8.6lb(3.86%)
Hello All, I’ve finally taken the courage to post! I’m on day 10 of the total solution plan. So far I’ve managed to stick to it 100% but I’m beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed by how much I want to lose. I was full of confidence and motivation but the past couple of days I’ve been feeing really low. I know I’m settling into the diet and the hardest part is over as I’m well and truly I’m ketosis. I’ve realised I’m needing a bit of support from others in the same boat. It’s alwayd easier when you know your not alone!

Thanks for reading!

P x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi P

Well done on completing your 10 days 100% so far! That’s great 🙌🏼

I know it can be overwhelming to think too far ahead - I try to focus on each week or one day at a time rather than the full duration - although it is good to visualise yourself at the end having achieved your weight loss target 😊

How long are you planning on being on Exante? I’m on Lipotrim which is similar and I hope to lose 2st in the 8 weeks I’ll be on the programme. I’ll need to lose a little more after that, but my initial focus is to lose 2st, again, I find it more manageable psychologically to break it down into milestone targets, rather than my ultimate target as it can sometimes feel so far away and unattainable ☹️ But hey, that may just be me and might not work for others.

WeeDee

Silver Member
S: 15st12.8lb C: 15st4.2lb G: 12st13.9lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st8.6lb(3.86%)
Lipotrim is a fab diet. I do it a few years ago and lost just under 3 stone. I kept the weight off for a couple Of years but bad habits and excuses keeps back in and here I am. I’d have gone back on it but we don’t have a local consultant anymore.
Good luck to you! 8 weeks will go by very quiycky.

P x

I hope so, the weekend dragged a little bit - I just need to keep reminding myself why I am doing it and that it’ll be worth it once I complete my 8 weeks!

How are you getting on? x

Last edited: