Exante non-scale victories (NSV's!)

loved-up

Is determined and focused
I'm not sure if we already have one of these threads ( and apologies if we do and I've missed it:eek:) but I've noticed other boards have these and I think they're fab:D

So post here any little things other than lbs lost that have made you feel good or made you feel proud :D

Mine would be going to the cinema and having more room in the seat:eek::D and fitting into jeans I haven't worn since before having my last baby ( who is now one:eek:):)

I'd love to hear yours

I only started exante yesterday but so far with my entire weight loss my victories are. Sitting in my friends garden chair and not busting out the sides and being able to cross my legs!

Wearing size 16 trousers and knickers (rather than 24)

Fitting into my coat from 5 years ago (size 18) and now it's too big!!!!

Being able to borrow clothes off my friends. Not being embarrassed about clothes sizes till shopping. Sure I'll think of more xxxx

Those are really great ones Sarah! You must be so proud of yourself:D:D:D

Been on diet 3 weeks & felt so good to be able to put on a smaller size uniform for work today. The big question now is am I brave enough to bin the bigger size one!!

Being able to paint my toenails and breathe at the same time :)

Having loads more room in the bed (my fella and I have lost about 11 stone between us since September - which would've been the equivalent of a whole extra person in the bed with us!)

Buying my first ever size 14 item since my school uniform! I have to admit, it was a baggy top, with generous sizing but it felt good - I felt like wearing the label on the outside!

Not worrying about aeroplane seatbelts, fairground rides, and those tables in cafes that have fixed seats :eek:

you all must feel fantastic :) I think for me having to be able to wear clothes in my wardrobe i aint worn in years :D, standing infront of the mirror and seeing my body shape change, and also seeing the admiration and proudness that beams from my oh because he believed in me and now im starting to believe i actually can do this! :) I've lost weight after every pregnancy but didnt feel i could do it this time as i was at my biggest ever.

Lol, being able to paint my toenails and breath is also one for me!

Caught sight of myself in a mirror today out shopping. Jeans were hanging off my bum and for the first time in years I actually smiled when I looked at myself. That's a huge victory for me xxx

There are some amazing losses on this thread! I managed to get some jeans on that haven't fitted for about a year. Went for a picnic today (not that I ate anything) and was able sit cross-legged comfortably on the rug. Allowed my photo to be taken (without hiding as much of me as possible behind the nearest tree!).

Also i have a much bigger gap between my tummy and the steering wheel.

I had to move my car seat forward! All that fat I had around my bum must have pushed me further forward on the seat before!

I just love being able to buy clothes I like rather than a case of finding what fits!

I also have a much different idea of what really fits me now. In the past, if it fastened then it fit. That's no longer the case, I don't like having my belly spill over my jeans :D

Car seat for me as well. Getting a beautiful new ring from hubby last weekend as my others are falling off!
Wearing jackets and jeans I haven't worn for over two years. Not getting out of puff so easily when walking or exercising.
And todays cracker........deciding to wear a skirt to work as it was a beautiful day.. Putting on one I haven't work for a while, and it fell of my hips! Giggled and put on another one - and the same thing happened - woo hoooo!
Flying in five weeks time so looking forward to more let room.
Great threat by the way xx

Back