Exante or Lighter Life...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jaqui62, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jaqui62

jaqui62 Member

HI,

could anyone tell me if LL contains the same amount of calories as Exante in the shakes!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

and exante is less than half the price of LL :)

5. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I did LL and the only difference is, it's 4 packs per day and costs £70 ish now. Exante is so much cheaper and 3 packs per day.
    Oh and LL offer the cognitive therapy but you get just as much support on Minimins.

Mandy

6. kellyshines

kellyshines Banned

The question is about calories in shakes not price :)

Sorry I've never done LL..

7. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    I'm currently doing Cambridge, but, due to difference in price I am thinking of switching over to Exante. However as I am under 5'8" I have 3 shakes a day which is 414 calories and extante would be 609/615 if I had a bar. Has anyone switched from Cambridge to Exante, and did the difference in calories affect your losses with it being 200 extra calories, I know it would still be a VLCD but wondered if the extra 200 calories affected you initally

8. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can expect the same weight loss on all the different vlcds. (They will all vary person to person and week to week). Exante say you can expect to lose 14lbs a month on TS; most people find it is more than this if you are strict on TS.

Read the post I've linked above, as it has a lot of the stuff in it about comparing the different ones.

9. determinator

determinator Banned

I know what the question was and it had already been answered so I just added about cost ... no laws against it !!!!!!!

10. determinator

determinator Banned

HI I switched from CD , and there is no difference at all in losses , and to be honest i find it much easier to stick to as the shakes are so much thicker and fill me up so I dont feel as hungry . Research shoes that any diet under 800 calories will give the same losses , ie the most your body is able to loose in a week . So you should loose the same on 600 calories as on 400 calories :)

11. pollytunnel

pollytunnel Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    How many!

How many P.M. women does it need to answer a question?

Just a joke...just a joke...

12. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hiya, I switched to exante from cd a few months back and didn't effect my loss at all as it's really just going from ss to ss+ on cd:eek:

I'll be doing it again next week when my cd supply runs out, and not expecting to gain or stay the same:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.