• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante or Optislim taste?

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
Has anyone tried both shakes and liked one brand better than the other.
I have only tried Optislim shakes and really like them, they mix up real easily , smooth and full of taste.
Just considering trying some Exante because its cheaper than Optislim but if it does the same then its worth a try.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
which optislim variety?
theres a VLCD and an LCD versian

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
never seen them myself, but i know there is a VLCD one :)

i have the LCD ones too, they are sooooo nice!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
The price of both of them work out roughly the same and I think that they are the same diet its just a matter of taste. Optislim do mix really easy,just a quick shake, what about Exante? The taste of Optislim is lovely and wouldnt want to change and find the other one is not as nice or if mixing is a pain.

Sage-femme

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 13st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.43%)
According to their website it's a LCD you have 2 shakes and a meal xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Each shake is 200cals 2 per day and 1 meal 500 cals and snack 100 cals. only been on a week and lost 7lbs ,so really pleased with that, wasnt hungry. 2 litres of water,well juice and couple teas or coffees. So no it not a VLCD .

Wouldnt call 7lbs in one week too bad. I have NEVER lost that much in one week.
No thats fab :) Well done

I just havent heard of Optifast before was just curious what it entailed and what the losses are like. What are the expected losses for a month do you know?

Obviously the main difference with Exante would be the fact its a VLCD which means the losses are higher but then the main programme doesnt include food so it really depends what youre looking for :)

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
The free access you get to Cluboptislim is really good. Consultants answer questions and you get a daily food planner plus weight and inches losses planner, really good and its free access. when you buy a sachet of shake.

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
i tried the chocmint optislim shake, never again! ( still have a sachet of it in my cupboard ) it tasted like someone had added a pile of toothpaste to a weak hot chocolate

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
i tried the chocmint optislim shake, never again! ( still have a sachet of it in my cupboard ) it tasted like someone had added a pile of toothpaste to a weak hot chocolate
agree! it doses taste foul!

i like the banana, strawberry, vanilla and caramel ones :)
just havent tried chocolate, and dont want to, i dont like choccy shakes

the honeycomb one looks nice, but not avalable in stores!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
I had the honeycombe one for breakfast, yes its really nice very sweet and I do put 350 mls of water with mine. Gonna have to have the choc mint one tommoorrow now to see what all the fuss is about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 6
Ask MiniMins 0
Introductions 9
Weight Loss Diaries 14
Very Low Calorie Diets 2