exante or slim and save?

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
which is tastier??

Please help!

Depends who you ask and what you fancy

Personally for me there's no competition. Slim and save

hey i dont know what is tastier between exante or slim and save but cambridge diet is like 100% tastier than exante lol. but i have lost 11lb in 4days so far on exante so it defo works :D:D:D good luck

I have done cambridge and now on slim and save slim and save wins hands down
never done exante

I've done Exante and I don't like ANY of the packs, can just about stomach the chocolate shake. I have only tried a few of the slim & save from the sample pack I ordered and it's much nicer! It's only about £25 for a sample of 25 products so give it a try x

I've also done both, another vote for slim and save and the fact that they seem to have more flavours come in every so often is a bonus.

xo.

Haven't tried Exante but first week of slim and save is going well with sooooo much choice (have previously done CD)
x

Slim and Save for me too. So much more variety, and I like almost all of them but I have some definite favourites, plus you get 4 packs per day (or 3 plus protein) as opposed to 3 on Exante.

ive just started exante (my first day) and i have to say i was expecting worse!! the porridge was lovely, the chocolate orange bar was edible!! and the mushroom soup was quite nice. i am however tempted to change to slim and save mainly due to the variety of products, but im put off by the 4 packs instead of 3 (im a student and i like to skimp on the prices as much as possible!!) anyone got any advice??

I did slim and save for 3 months and only used 3 packs daily with no veg or protein and had good losses. I would however recommend taking a multivitamin daily. Good luck :)

Do not do only 3 packs on Slim and Save. You need a minimum of 50g of protein a day or you will suffer from muscle wastage. Not only is this exceptionally bad for you but also will leave you with a much lower metabolism and likely to put weight back on very easily. 3 packs plus protein is fine - or 4 packs are fine - 3 packs on their own is not.

Just had my first Slim & Save shake Crispy chocolate, I was on exante before, couldnt stomach them after a week, very greasy, slim and save are just right, more watery but not heavy & greasy....these are tastier! :) x

Exante shakes used to make me burp, and repeating tom soup is not good! lol Slim and save isnt causing me burps! lol The meals are a fantastic stroke of pure genius!

Hi everyone, how much am I expected to pay weekly for S&S??? Cambridge is just too expensive at the moment. I did lose 3 stone on it but I'm working less so need to work another plan..
Thank you

Back