Exante revisited...

wildfire

So I started Exante first time round at the end of April at 15.1st and lost 27lbs in under 2 months going to 13.2st with a few cheat days here and there!

It is now been nearly 4 weeks off exante and I have gained 9lbs! Have been off the plan since mid June as I had pre-planned due to weddings and birthdays, taking me back up to 13.11st. Not going to lie, due to World Cup fever and the other celebrations, most days were an excuse for takeaways, alcohol, junk food and restaurants, so I'm actually surprised not to gain more.

Today will be my first day back on it, ideally I want to get down to 12st for the beginning of sept for my holiday, so my aim is 12st by 01/09/14, giving me just over a month and a half (49 days) to lose 26lbs.

So with Friday as my weigh in day (trying to avoid being a serial weigher too!) and a re-starting weight of 13.11lbs, please wish me luck.

Good luck, you know what you're doing you do great :) 27lbs in 2 months was fanstatic & 9lb isn't too bad, that & more will be gone in no time....xxx

Back