• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante Soups

S: 17st3lb C: 16st4.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st12.5lb(5.19%)
hi all was just wanting to no, and b honest. what r the soups like, im thinking of ording the mixed bumper on my next order think im just really worried if i dont like them, iv waisted money on them.
im only in my first week on day 4 and i ordered the shakes bumper pack but want abot mor veriaty. if any of u can tell me what the bars r like aswell that will b great.
also iv read that the asda mesure up bars r ok is this true? if so might get threw of them to give me bit of a mix this month.
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 3st2lb(16.54%)
I don't like shakes so have just the soups and bars.

I like them all.

The least favourite is the chicken soup, but it's fine with a bit of pepper added.

Can't answer your question about other types of bars - I stick completely to Exante.

thanks i keep reading some people say they like them an some say they dont, surpose its a silly qestion really as everybody is different surpose ill av to order them and see. lol

ye my facebook my name Leanne Louise Waits an the picture is of my son with a baby on his knee.