Exante "Star of the Month"

Predator

Silver Member
A few weeks ago I submitted my weight loss story to Exante. Today, I received an e-mail telling me that they have selected me as their Star of the Month and that I have won £100 in gift vouchers!!! I am ABSOLUTELY over the moon :D :D :D and not only that, but they have put my little story on their website along with my picture haha. Yay!!!!!!!! :)

Click here to read my story :)

Well done hun, thats fab! xx

Wow, that's brilliant, you have done really well :clap:

Excellent, well done you :)

How cool is that!! Well done :)

I don't think I would be brave enough to submit a story, I wouldn't want the world seeing my awful 'before' pictures!!

Congratulations, well done. A fantastic achievement.

GSQ

Thank you guys :) was really chuffed with it today, it really made my day! The Exante lady was so nice aswell. I miss Exante. I've heard that they are bringing some new products out - I can see me buying some of those! (Whatever they are!)

New products???! As Star of the Month are you not entitled to some inside knowledge - lol. They might even send you some free samples! ;)

Fantastic Aaron, you have done really well xx

Well aren't you Mr Fantastic! Though I may be biased ;) I like John Lewis stuff you know.... :p

Well done Aaron, you deserve it. What are you going to spend the prize money on-some new clothes possibly once you reach your goal ?

dude well done :)

Hi ya, I ordered Exant on Sunday, i was reading your story on their website. You have done soo well you must be made up! i recognised your pic straight away because i said to my Hubby that now you are slim you look like olli murs!! (sorry, but it is a complement really!) well done x

Last edited:
As Aaron's girlfriend and a fan of Olly Murs (well his face more than his music these days) I reckon it's a compliment!

You should buy him a nice hat for doing so well lol x x x x x

Wit woo check you out :) well done hun I had a blip but am back now :)

Woohoo! Well done, that's so cool to be on their site to inspire others!

Back