Exante trial...

Twinklecheeks

Hey fellow slimmers. Just introducing myself. I've been on Lipotrim since September. I had a 3 week break over Christmas and then started back on Lipotrim last Wed. Today I got my week variety pack from Exante so I can give it a trial run (for obvious reasons-cheaper and more flavours) So will stay on this for a couple of weeks and see what the weight loss is like. I'm hoping for it to be pretty similar so I can stay on this one. However, there are slightly more calories in 3 portions of Exante than Lipotrim so may switch back to Lipotrim if I find I'm not losing as fast. Are there any other people on Exante that have switched from Lipotrim who can compare the two? I want to lose about another 3-3 1/2 stone-already lost 68lbs :)

Anyway, good luck everyone for a great weigh in this week :) xxxx

Twinklecheeks said:
Hey fellow slimmers. Just introducing myself. I've been on Lipotrim since September. I had a 3 week break over Christmas and then started back on Lipotrim last Wed. Today I got my week variety pack from Exante so I can give it a trial run (for obvious reasons-cheaper and more flavours) So will stay on this for a couple of weeks and see what the weight loss is like. I'm hoping for it to be pretty similar so I can stay on this one. However, there are slightly more calories in 3 portions of Exante than Lipotrim so may switch back to Lipotrim if I find I'm not losing as fast. Are there any other people on Exante that have switched from Lipotrim who can compare the two? I want to lose about another 3-3 1/2 stone-already lost 68lbs :)

Anyway, good luck everyone for a great weigh in this week :) xxxx

It worked for me ! The calorie difference is irrelevant VLCD work in the same way - the speed varies but work on a stone a month.

Good luck
GSQ

Ta hun. And well done you!!! How long have you been at goal now?

I switched and no difference in weight loss :) lots of research has shown that any nutritionally complate diet under 810 calories will have the same results , so when you go under 810 calories your body will loose the most it is possible to loose healthily :)

Brill, thanks for that. I have noticed as well though that per 'meal' there is about 6g fat on Exante but there is about 6g fat all 3 'meals' together on Lipotrim. That's three times the amount!!! Surprising that it makes no difference to weight loss...guess I'll just have to see for myself. Fingers crossed! How long did it take you to lose your 90lbs? You've done amazingly well! Are you at goal now? Xx

Twinklecheeks said:
Ta hun. And well done you!!! How long have you been at goal now?

Nine weeks so far GSQ.

Back